All hail Trance!

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

All hail Trance!

Post by Time Traveller »

I just want everyone to know that Trance here runs a great business. everything for my order went smoothly, and it arrived promptly in great shape. definitely going to be a returning customer. Thanks Trance!
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Speaking of our great Forum God, he is as elusive as an eel no? Either that, or he enjoys his hiatus. I've seen him around once me thinks.

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Nah, orders haven't let up yet, plus I've been getting some images ready for the BW section. Need I forget lab and band practice.

Thanks Time, I'm glad everything was as expected

I still maintain that I will overtake Time as the top poster eventually! Though he has commanding lead right now!
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

in other words, i should probably get that cd of pics to you asap. email me your address and i'll get it shipped out asap. i originally intended to send it along w/ our trade... on the spare bots... what word?
and no, you'll never take me alive! i have a banner!
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

trance wrote:I still maintain that I will overtake Time as the top poster eventually! Though he has commanding lead right now!
Indeed he does have a commanding lead, although I could "distract" him, in other words kidnap, so that he can't post anymore. That way we'll both pass him.

I do, after all, know where he lives. :twisted:

There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste. ~Wolfgang von Goethe
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

it'd be good excuse to visit, after all, aanallein.
Aanallein
Alternator

Post by Aanallein »

Oh I see, turn my vile threat into a plushy cushion toy! I see your ways you fiend!

Hmmm. Visit. It tastes awfully like "oh shit my parents don't want me to"

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

i know i was kind of part of this, but this thread has strayed pretty far off topic, which was originally praising trance, which is site feedback. so. end of discussion.