This site rocks

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

This site rocks

Post by Galvatron »

This is seriously the best place to get Transformers and accesories.
I have checked several 'other' sites
but never get any replies on when I try to make an order.
I am pleased with all my purchases. I plan to buy more and more and more from this site. So keep the merchandise full!!!!!
KMMA1978
Throttlebot

Post by KMMA1978 »

yes it is run decent, save the fact that e-mails sometimes go unanswered.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Heehe, sometimes I get tunnel vision where I can only focus on one aspect of the site at a time. I should hire someone to help those areas falling by the way-side. I got frustrated with the archive section...some images need to be large so they can be read, but it messes up the format of the page. Does anyone know of/can anyone write a good zoom and pan script (that would work in most browsers)?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

i'm not sure about html script, but if you need some staff to help diff parts of the site, i could board moderate. i tried to think of other ways to help you out, but i can't really take care of your business, a big part of the site. if you need anything like board mod, tho, i could help.