questions about shipping.

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Sideswipe89
Throttlebot

questions about shipping.

Post by Sideswipe89 »

Hi im new here, um i just had a quick question. if i ordered a couple of figures from here last Wednesday and i chose priority mail, how long would it take for them to arrive? just a curious question. my order number is #1274258551. also for reference i live in Ohio
"I don't break the rules, I bend them, alot" Sideswipe G1
trance
Site Admin

Re: questions about shipping.

Post by trance »

Sideswipe89 wrote:Hi im new here, um i just had a quick question. if i ordered a couple of figures from here last Wednesday and i chose priority mail, how long would it take for them to arrive? just a curious question. my order number is #1274258551. also for reference i live in Ohio
Should arrive early next week, I'll have the order out today!
Sideswipe89
Throttlebot

Post by Sideswipe89 »

thank you very much. didnt mean to be a bother lol. also want to say that i positively love Transformerland and all that you are doing with this site. keep up the awesome work and thanks again Trance :)
"I don't break the rules, I bend them, alot" Sideswipe G1
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Sideswipe89 wrote:thank you very much. didnt mean to be a bother lol. also want to say that i positively love Transformerland and all that you are doing with this site. keep up the awesome work and thanks again Trance :)
no bother, that's my jorb!
thx 4 the compliments on the site, it's a group effort, and would appreciate your input in whatever capacity you can :)