referrals @ Trance

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

mandyseven
Powermaster

referrals @ Trance

Post by mandyseven »

Hey Trance,

I referred my friend from Iceland to your site, but not sure if he ended up buying anything. lol..I told him to mention Realistikk or Mandy if he did. Are you still doing referrals?

Also, have you guys ever considered doing a sponsorship program like (certain other TF stores wont mention any names :)) do on youtube? The owner of the you tube channel advertises for them and they in turn give them a discount. Just a thought.

peace!!
www.youtube.com/user/RealistikkVideos

Transformers reviews channel
trance
Site Admin

Re: referrals @ Trance

Post by trance »

mandyseven wrote:Hey Trance,

I referred my friend from Iceland to your site, but not sure if he ended up buying anything. lol..I told him to mention Realistikk or Mandy if he did. Are you still doing referrals?

Also, have you guys ever considered doing a sponsorship program like (certain other TF stores wont mention any names :)) do on youtube? The owner of the you tube channel advertises for them and they in turn give them a discount. Just a thought.

peace!!
Hadn't received any orders going to Iceland yet :(
As far as the Youtube thing, I'm open to suggestions, PM me if you had something in mind :)