New Server

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

trance
Site Admin

New Server

Post by trance »

testing 1 2 3
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

The last 4-5 posts I've made over this past few days have strangely disappeared. I know I'm not the only one this has happened to as I see some of Countdowns and Sto-ko-vors posts have disappeared too. What's going on?
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Roadbuster wrote:The last 4-5 posts I've made over this past few days have strangely disappeared. I know I'm not the only one this has happened to as I see some of Countdowns and Sto-ko-vors posts have disappeared too. What's going on?
It should have only been a couple days worth...we got moved to a new server (same price, just more RAM and CPU power, etc.)

Any posts made on the OLD server after the site was 'copied' to the NEW server are still on the OLD server, and have to be manually copied to the NEW server. Hope that makes sense!

I'll see about getting the posts restored, but all posts made from this point on, (if you are seeing this post) should be OK :)

I actually made an announcement about this this morning on the OLD server...but haven't copied it to the new server yet!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Ah, ok. That clears everything up! Thanks bud! :D