Spam Bots

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Spam Bots

Post by Countdown »

Hellooo!!!!

Am I the only one who seems to be noticing all the spam bots on lately? I am not sure if after they post these spam accounts have been deleted or not.

In the last week or two there has been a lot of new posters. Typically these posters have less than 3 posts. Most of their posts are 1 sentence long and the post doesn't necessarily make any sense. Each of their signatures have links to business web sites (thus the spam).

I wanted to point this out to Trance and the moderators just to make sure you were aware of it. Sorry if this was double posted elsewhere.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Trial by Quintessons! Guilty or Innocent? Innocent. Feed them to the Sharkitons! :twisted:
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Quintesson: "Would you like to beg for your lives? It sometimes helps... but not often."
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

I believe our resident spam-bot buster is enroute to the states as we speak :) The day of great anticipation is at long last upon us, lol!
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

The big move! :)