Long email response time

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

PaladinHeart
Noob

Long email response time

Post by PaladinHeart »

I emailed on Friday. It's Monday now. Where's my price quote? :P
trance
Site Admin

Re: Long email response time

Post by trance »

PaladinHeart wrote:I emailed on Friday. It's Monday now. Where's my price quote? :P
I have zero unread messages in my offers@ inbox...are you sure you didn't get a reply?

let me know the email address you sent from and I'll check my junk folder. You can post it here or PM it to me :)
PaladinHeart
Noob

Post by PaladinHeart »

I read your reply just moments ago. Thanks and sorry I was so impatient. I was just worried that my figures might have been worth more than what they sold for.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

PaladinHeart wrote:I read your reply just moments ago. Thanks and sorry I was so impatient. I was just worried that my figures might have been worth more than what they sold for.
ah OK, well, I'm not sure which lot was yours, but we do have to make money, so a profit margin for TFL is built into our offers, but shouldn't be too off the mark :)

You could always check our price guide to see roughly what items sell for on our site.

http://www.transformerland.com/transfor ... guide.html

hope you made out well!
PaladinHeart
Noob

Post by PaladinHeart »

I did. You said you would have sold them for $100 on your site, and I got $130 plus shipping. Even with the 15% loss I still got $110 for them.

And thanks again for the price quote, it eased my mind about it. :D
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Good show, congrats :)