Major site improvements

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Major site improvements

Post by Time Traveller »

Hey folks! Our webmaster has made some huge updates behind the curtains of the site as of late yesterday. The first major thing you will notice is the store browser- you can now sort and narrow down by a number of different parameters, allowing you to sift through the thousands of items to the one you want with just a couple clicks. The second major update is in the store item view. Once you click the item you want to check its details, you'll see our new layout, which now includes such features as share buttons for social media, and a selection of related items. We're really proud of this one: The related items will show different items of the same toy, showing those closest in price first. We hope this will be helpful zeroing in on your desired price and condition point.

Let us know what you think, and if you have any other suggestions, questions, or ideas!
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: Major site improvements

Post by duttry98 »

Not to mention all the new bitchin stuff added! I'm happy, the credit card will be screaming, and the wife will be upper case pissed. Can I tell her it's your fault?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Haha! Sure, if you think it'll help! :lol:
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I must say that the changes to the Sites layout has been a 180 degree turn into awesome sauce. I would never have imagined how much could change to the positive till recently.

I appreciate all the hard work that has been put in to make TFL into such a modern site. I look forward to planning the next order and hopefully placing it w/ some tax money.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

You're in luck, then, because our webmaster, Rob, has just updated the cart view to super-awesomeness. Let us know what you think, and if you have any problems.