Email Checks?

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

OldTimer
Noob

Email Checks?

Post by OldTimer »

Just curious as to when the admin checks the email at [email protected]? Every review I've read states prompt replies. Perhaps the error is on my end, I don't know.
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: Email Checks?

Post by duttry98 »

OldTimer wrote:Just curious as to when the admin checks the email at [email protected]? Every review I've read states prompt replies. Perhaps the error is on my end, I don't know.
I can't say how quick admins work but the board itself doesn't move all that fast around here.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Try posting your lot up over on TFW2005 in the Junkion forum. I sold all my Headmasters (9) minus Fort Max and Scorponok....keeping those, Targetmasters (4), Clones (4) and Punch/Counterpunch for over $1,400 recently.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

OldTimer wrote:Just curious as to when the admin checks the email at [email protected]? Every review I've read states prompt replies. Perhaps the error is on my end, I don't know.

Hey OldTimer!

Sorry for the delay, we've been a bit inundated with the new movie around the corner, so it's been a bit hard to keep up. I thought I had replied to everything, but it's possible I missed a couple. Anyhow, if you're still looking, shoot me another email :)

Roadbuster, I don't think I ever saw your list, sorry I didn't get a chance to offer on those, but happy you were able to get a good price!
OldTimer
Noob

Post by OldTimer »

No problem. We got in touch. :)