store issue

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

store issue

Post by duttry98 »

When I click on the "KO/Bootleg" link for the store all I get is a n pic of OP with a baloney sandwich for a leg. What gives?
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Re: store issue

Post by Roadbuster »

haha! :lol:
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

doh! we'll fix that :)
Rob
The Creator

Post by Rob »

In the office here we simply haven't been able to come up with a witty way to say "Sorry, your search returned no results."

As to why bootlegs isn't working.. Hrmm. Blame Timetraveler. :evil: :wink:
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

No bother really, just wanted to point that out. Personally I think the pic is awesome as sh*t LOL.

Any chance you could have said pic printed on a t shirt for a nominal fee?????
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

duttry98 wrote:No bother really, just wanted to point that out. Personally I think the pic is awesome as sh*t LOL.

Perhaps :) There may be a little copyright infringement there though ;)

Oh, and this particular Prime is currently for sale

BTW, with regards to the KOs, (and seemingly all 3rd party toy links), my hunch is because they are no longer listed as Transformers lines, given that the non-Transformers links don't work either. There may be some wire-crossing in the DB, I'll check it out over the weekend.
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

trance wrote:
duttry98 wrote:No bother really, just wanted to point that out. Personally I think the pic is awesome as sh*t LOL.

Perhaps :) There may be a little copyright infringement there though ;)

Oh, and this particular Prime is currently for sale

BTW, with regards to the KOs, (and seemingly all 3rd party toy links), my hunch is because they are no longer listed as Transformers lines, given that the non-Transformers links don't work either. There may be some wire-crossing in the DB, I'll check it out over the weekend.
Lets be technical here and split some hairs shall we? I don't see any emblems depicting any type of transformer allegiance AND optimus does not have a baloney sandwich for a leg. I think you're free and clear. Lets make this happen! !!!!!!!!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

trance wrote:BTW, with regards to the KOs, (and seemingly all 3rd party toy links), my hunch is because they are no longer listed as Transformers lines, given that the non-Transformers links don't work either. There may be some wire-crossing in the DB, I'll check it out over the weekend.
Gotta get those 3rd party links back up and running buddy. :wink: Besides the Masterpiece line, that's all I spend my bread on these days... :P