Anyone heard from Matt recently?

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Packhunter
Noob

Anyone heard from Matt recently?

Post by Packhunter »

I am in the middle of trying to sell TFL.com 50+ bots, but I haven't heard from Matt in close to two weeks. I saw the last store update was on the 25th of August. Anyone know what's up so to speak?
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Re: Anyone heard from Matt recently?

Post by Minerva »

Sorry for the late reply. Did you get a hold of Matt? If not, let me know and I'll make sure he gets the message!
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

I've been in contact with him over the last couple days, I'm in the midst of a potential sale deal with him as well.
jefparis1973
Noob

Post by jefparis1973 »

Minerva wrote:Sorry for the late reply. Did you get a hold of Matt? If not, let me know and I'll make sure he gets the message!

Hello,

I wish to know if Matt is fine as I have been trying to contact him since last Friday. I have sent to him money through Western Union as a payment for several figures and he has also to send me back a parcel which has been returned to him.
I am concerned because I do not know how many time the money will be available for retrieving.
So, please let him know about the situation.

Thank you and kind regards.
JFR.