TF store

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

TF store

Post by Shockwave »

Who runs the TF store? is it someone here,am wondering cause sometimes my e-mail dosen't work for some reason,just PM me here and I'll give ya my e-mail to see if your getting. Thanks
Rodimus Prime
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Rodimus Prime »

The store here at TFL is run by Trance the site Mod, you could PM him here directly, just look for his profile or a post by him and click the PM button.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Or you can contact him via [email protected] You will get him directly there.
Jonesat
Powermaster

Post by Jonesat »

Could someone tell me how that reserve thing works? i see that everyonce and a while on an item. do people just reserve the item for a few weeks before they buy it or somethin?
"Tell my tale to those who ask - tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest is silence." -Dinobot, last words
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

It's on reserve until payment is received and registered.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Jonesat wrote:Could someone tell me how that reserve thing works? i see that everyonce and a while on an item. do people just reserve the item for a few weeks before they buy it or somethin?
TT is pretty much right...I try to limit hold times to 1 week unless it is with a regular customer (someone with over 5 feedback at 100%), or unless the customer keeps me posted with regular updates.

If you notice something's been on hold for a while, just shoot me an email at [email protected]