Indentification

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Delita-1

Indentification

Post by Delita-1 »

I just want you to know that the

"Identify Unknown Transformers Toys Figures and Parts"

part of this website is absolutely wonderful. I've used it quite a few times for random things we've gotten at garage sales, flea markets, or 'lots' of random figures.

Trance - I think you & whoever else has helped you - ROCK. :D

Your hard work is very much appreciated!!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

That would be only Trance (I think) yes I agree I have used it myself once or twice.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I have had a problem with this site for some time now but I'm not an Autobot so I haven't cried about it or mentioned it to anyone.

The problem is that it usually takes me 2 times to log in. Even if I check in the remember password box.

It's not a serious problem I have been logging in twice for some time now but I just thought I would mention it. :wink:

Also, since I"m here, I remember a long time ago I was able to upload pics to this site. That section don't work anymore and hasn't for some time.

That's it. Those are the only difficulties I have here. Other than that this is my favorite cyber-home. I love it here and everyone here is freakin awesome. :wink:
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

galvatron wrote:The problem is that it usually takes me 2 times to log in. Even if I check in the remember password box.
I have a similar problem to that. Whenever I try to log in using the normal log in window, it doesn't work at all. I have to click the "Log in to check your private messages" link to get it to let me on. Has been that way ever since I first started coming here ... no idea why.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Weird. I only have to confirm once if i go into admin tools.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

galvatron wrote:I have had a problem with this site for some time now but I'm not an Autobot so I haven't cried about it or mentioned it to anyone.
:lol:
I have to click the "Log in to check your private messages" link to get it to let me on.
Yep, me too.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

try deleting the cookie for TFL and starting a fresh, see if that helps. you may also have some cached files, so do a temp internet file clean and then manually delete the TFL cookie and restart your browser and try again. :-D
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

been there, done that
Commander Megatron

Post by Commander Megatron »

For gods sake stop whining you lot!!! :P :lol: