Searching

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Delita-1

Searching

Post by Delita-1 »

Is there a way to search by name, for something that isn't in the store, that I'm not seeing? Jose mentioned 'Powerdasher' & I wanted to see who the heck that was. I don't know what color he is or anything else about him, so I couldn't really use the Identify feature or the Transformers Lines links. I ended up google-ing it, but I'd rather use this website if I can. :mrgreen:
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

You have to hit the keyword(s)... If you can't find it that way, you have to look for other words which may get you closer to your search.

Going direct to the Powerdashers... They are mail away figures and there are three types of them: car (F1 Dasher), drill (Drilldasher) and plane (Skydasher). They don't have an official name; those I mentioned are fan names.

They can be seen here: http://transformerland.com/toysbycatego ... &genreid=3
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

in the new tf lines sorter thing on the right, as long as you know their subtype, in this case mail-in, you can get a store-like view even for items not currently in stock.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

gah! he beat me to the post :P