Selling

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Grimlock

Selling

Post by Grimlock »

Just curious ... How long does it usually take to receive payment after shipping items when selling to the site? If anyone could let me know that would be great.
Last edited by Grimlock on Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

It depends on where you are.
I live on the west coast and the store is on the east coast and it usually takes about a week before Matt gets my payment. Then I always cheaply want the cheapest mail delivery so I go snail mail and it takes another week before I start expecting my delivery.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

I was actually talking about him paying not shipping, lol. I haven't heard anything back from him since he received my items. He was paying me though paypal so I figured it would be fast. I didn't know if something was up and he couldn't contact me, or some other problem. Not that I don't trust him, I have seen all the good comments, but I was just hoping to hear something back. So I figured I'd ask just in case I missed something regarding how long it would take.
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

Matt is away for a few days he will be back again shortly. You have nothing to fear Grimlock, he is just out of town for a few days, I am sure it will be sorted soon.

Are you going to stick around and join in with us here at Transformerland?
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Grimlock wrote:I was actually talking about him paying not shipping, lol. I haven't heard anything back from him since he received my items. He was paying me though paypal so I figured it would be fast. I didn't know if something was up and he couldn't contact me, or some other problem. Not that I don't trust him, I have seen all the good comments, but I was just hoping to hear something back. So I figured I'd ask just in case I missed something regarding how long it would take.
I just sent you a PM regarding this, please check it out and get back to me. I can't reply to email until I can figure out what ISP this hotel is using.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Commander Megatron wrote:Matt is away for a few days he will be back again shortly. You have nothing to fear Grimlock, he is just out of town for a few days, I am sure it will be sorted soon.
Thats exactly what I thought might have been happening :). I didn't think I was in any kind of trouble was just wanting info, lol.

Commander Megatron wrote:Are you going to stick around and join in with us here at Transformerland?
Seems like a nice group of ppl would love to hang out and chat.
I just sent you a PM regarding this, please check it out and get back to me. I can't reply to email until I can figure out what ISP this hotel is using.
Got it and responding, figured there was some problem. Thanks for getting back to me.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I'll say it out loud, Matt is the best seller/dealer I've ever dealt with. And I'll tell you the one thing that sets him apart. Noone is perfect. But very few people work to resolve problems as well as possible as Matt does.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

ALL HAIL MATT!!!
ALL HAIL MATT!!!
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

I totally agree with TT and Galvatron, ALL HAIL MATT!! It has nothing to do with the fact that he is an Evil Decepticon at heart....