Transformerland.com/forum "ranks"

Tell us what you think of our website and services! Ask any questions about forum operations. TFL Inventory updates are also posted here! If you have questions about an order, please reply to your order email.

Moderators: Time Traveller, trance

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

wheeljack won one Gr 5 Road race and was left in japan after his second race, when a wealthy stratos collector paid about 150000 GBP for him? that simpler?
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Questions

Post by Commander Megatron »

Now you are showing off. Something only a tf fan would know. Like who was leader of the Predacons or something.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

we need to do something, tonight we have a new member called p0rn or something similar.

I can't wait to maybe get to pick a customer title, something like...Hotshot autobot. lol
Last edited by Rodimus Prime on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

What about "how many variants of Bumblejumper have been issued".

Actually, I reckon a common sense confirmation which a human could make would be enough, remember not everyone who joins this place knows a lot of Transformers, but wants to enhance his/her knowledge; I for myself don't know about the characters or such as I don't care for them too much, if at all - I like the early Transformers toys, if you ask of most figures beyond 1986 I'll be clueless.
Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Commander Megatron

Why not just a straight forward who was leader of the Decepticons and who was leader of the Autobots? Simple yet effective.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

unfortunately, the only other option is to route the confirmation through me. and, frankly, i don't have time. thanks for the heads up.
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

hey TT, is it maybe worthwhile seeing if you and Trance could appoint another Mod, that basically is on the boards daily at least one and can confirm or dismiss members applications?

I know that sounds like a Mod for the sake of a new Mod, but the number of new a/cs that are just ads or pron is getting stupid.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Thing is, the personal approval has to be an admin, with all admin power. Otherwise I'd have created a memberlist mod a long time ago. I'm almost always here daily, but for long enough for a quick scan of what's going on. I'll try and keep tighter tab on the membership.
Commander Megatron

Why not elect someone and give them the power, it would take a lot of pressure of you and Trance!?