MASK Horde of toys

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
AlanJBlue
Noob

MASK Horde of toys

Post by AlanJBlue »

Hi, I have just recovered my old toys from my parents house, quite a lot of Kenner, Mask toys, including a lot of characters, and even one large item still with its box! “Goliath”

Boulder hill and a worse for wear box too,

D you think I should eBay these items or is there a better way?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Re: MASK Horde of toys

Post by Time Traveller »

You could always sell them directly to us at Transformerland! :) We MASK collections in addition to the Transformers, GI Joe, GoBots, MOTU, and other toys you see on our site. I can make you an offer for everything, and then you only have to pack and ship one big box and decide how you want to receive your payment. :D
AlanJBlue
Noob

Post by AlanJBlue »

I would be willing to listen to such an offer, I can get a photo/photos later this week, but off the top of my head i can tell you there is:
Thunder hawk, Stilleto, Bullit/Bandit, Condor, Wolfbeast, Razorback, Rhino, Bulldog/Bulldoze, A plane I cannot remember the name of, several others too, and of course Boulder Hill (with old/tired box) and Goliath, which has its box and is in great condition.

Where are you based though?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

We're based in Gainesville, FL. I can provide some easy tips for packing safely. I've PM'd you some further information, so let me know if you didn't get or don't see that. Your private messages box is in the upper right corner of the forum window!
AlanJBlue
Noob

Post by AlanJBlue »

I am in the UK, which might cause shipping issues.

I do have a box of transformers to sift through too, and rather frustratingly I just sold a job lot of Rock Lords on eBay