Help on Toy Id

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
cybot4fun
Noob

Help on Toy Id

Post by cybot4fun »

Hey peeps.
Toys set for building/ensambling. About starships or scifi.
I can be sure the set was purchased in the early 90s before 2000.
Thanks in advance.

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Re: Help on Toy Id

Post by Time Traveller »

Multimac! Man, I loved these things. Silverlit started releasing these in the states in the late '80s, but I started seeing and buying them in the early 1990s like you. I think they were based on, or inspired by, Tomy's 1980s 'Tomics (as in atomics). The stuff you have here seems to be mostly from the Cosmic Series. The huge rotor is from a set called Cosmic Helico, and the blue chest plate is from a set I also have that I think was called Robo-Saturn. There's not a ton of information on these unfortunately, but there were a zillion different sets and I think they kept selling them in some iteration til the early '00s. There's a Facebook account called Multimac Toys that has a ton of photos of them, you'll probably recognize more sets or pieces that you had!
cybot4fun
Noob

Re: Help on Toy Id

Post by cybot4fun »

Time Traveller wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:31 am Multimac! Man, I loved these things. Silverlit started releasing these in the states in the late '80s, but I started seeing and buying them in the early 1990s like you. I think they were based on, or inspired by, Tomy's 1980s 'Tomics (as in atomics). The stuff you have here seems to be mostly from the Cosmic Series. The huge rotor is from a set called Cosmic Helico, and the blue chest plate is from a set I also have that I think was called Robo-Saturn. There's not a ton of information on these unfortunately, but there were a zillion different sets and I think they kept selling them in some iteration til the early '00s. There's a Facebook account called Multimac Toys that has a ton of photos of them, you'll probably recognize more sets or pieces that you had!
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you!! Yes that's the name of those awesome toys. Now I hope I can find some of them :D Greetings have fun.