Power Ranger help

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Power Ranger help

Post by LD2062 »

I've decided to clear out some of my power ranger items. I've taken some pics of a few boxes of stuff and if anyone can give me some help identifying stuff I'd appreciate it. Now the big combining megazords I know. But the action figures, including megazord action figures and the bits, are much harder for me to name. I need the whole name and series if possible.

Heres a link to the whole group of stuff:

http://s452.photobucket.com/albums/qq24 ... er_ranger/

My priority is the megazord action figures, and character action figures in these pics as they seem easiest to list.
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

The black bull looking one in the first pic is from "Lost Galaxy", Im pretty sure.. it's been years since I last knew the name of the thing.
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Silverbolt
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Silverbolt »

the train ones remind me of astrotrain...

I know it doesn't help... but yeah. :lol:
Wanted: Brainstorm.
Drewtube Amazing Adventures
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Jazz wrote:The black bull looking one in the first pic is from "Lost Galaxy", Im pretty sure.. it's been years since I last knew the name of the thing.
Toro Zord?

The blue guy/s in the second picture look like the Deluxe Stratoforce Megazord, also from Lost Galaxy. I could be wrong though.