Whose fist is this?

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
IDontThinkSoTim
Targetmaster

Whose fist is this?

Post by IDontThinkSoTim »

Anybody know who this fist belongs to? I got it in a lot of assorted things, most of them from the mid-late 80's so it's probably from around then.

Thanks for any help.

Sorry about the bad pics, hard to take a decent picture of a small black fist.

Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

According to Time Traveller that looks like a fist for the japanese exclusive Browning.

http://www.tfu.info/1988/Destron/Browning/browning.htm
IDontThinkSoTim
Targetmaster

Post by IDontThinkSoTim »

huh, that does look exactly like the fist I have. The injection ports are not visible on the one at tfu, I don't know if that's significant. The weird thing is that I got this fist from a woman who was giving me her son's old collection. And as far as I know, he wasn't importing stuff in the 80's.
greatshot
Targetmaster

Post by greatshot »

Sorry havent been here for a while, to busy with a lot of stuff.

There are several versions of the browning mold. Microchange gun robo for example (M1910), but there are also 1980's Knock offs of the microchange version. There's also the joustra version (blue inner legs), but that one was sold mostly in europe (france, belgium, holland).

A few friends of mine have the microchange version, all bought in the US through E-B***. Also the KO (red inner legs) is bought on the same auction site.. So that one could also been sold in the US in the past.

There are more browning fists/guns/bullets arround then there are browning for sale, so it's possible the KO's were available in the US in the 80's.