Gundam

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
Red Hope
Targetmaster

Gundam

Post by Red Hope »

Anybody else into these buggers? My coworker mentioned them to me one day so I bought one for kicks and built it this weekend. So yeah, I bought another... plus the gundam markers. I tell my coworker it's his fault and I tell him "gundamn you!" now. haha

Wait, here's my first guy. I like him and moving onto a Titan fella. They remind me a little of the TechnoZoids if anybody had those. Neat kit toys.

Cries and screams are music to my ears.
-Soundwave
Dai Atlas
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Dai Atlas »

I love Gundams and I have some in my collection. That is a nice grab there buddy.
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
-John Lennon
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I love gundams. I have over 100 models and dozens of figures.

That one in your photo is perhaps my favorite mech. I have 10 versions of it.
cyclownus
Decoy

Post by cyclownus »

I really like gundam my fave is master gundam,winged gundam, and burining gundam. :D :) :wink:
i pwned you!
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

Yeah I really like the endless waltz molds too. Especially the wing and heavy arms. I've got all the variations on those models too.

Crossbone gundam models are cool too.
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I inherited a ton of gundam figures a little over a year ago from a friend of mine who didn't want them anymore. They're not models though and they're nothing like what you have pictured. They're probably all six to ten inches (about the size of a regular action figure), but they're incredibly detailed and I like them a lot. I haven't moved them from my parents home to where I'm living now but when I do I'll be sure to post pics of the collection.
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Man, I used to have a lot of Gundam models. At one point I had the main cast of the Mobile Fighter G Gundam series, and my favorite was Neo-Germany's Gundam. But, things happen and things get sold at a yard sale...
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
123-kitsune
Decoy

Post by 123-kitsune »

Yep I am gundam fan. Started getting back into 2005 with the Blitz Gundam being the first one I ever bought. I got quite a few from the Gundam Seed/ Gundam Seed Destiny series, as well as a couple from Gundam 00. My most recent one has been the GN-XIII A-Laws Type.