Non-TF toy secrets!

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Non-TF toy secrets!

Post by Time Traveller »

Did anyone ever notice that each Season 1 or 2 MASK vehicle has a small port for refueling? It looks like a minicon's socket, except small enough that the tab fits in the kind of fuel hose that come with Boulder hill or Pit Stop Catapult. Some vehicles even have 2, sometimes one in each mode. If you own some MASK, check it out! Here's the locations on season 1:
Jackhammer: Left Rear fender, over the dual guns when you slide the hood back
Condor: Both sides of the bike, under the seat
Gator: Both sides of the chassis, just behind the front wheels; also two on the nose of the boat to the right of the mask holding socket.
Thunderhawk: on the inside door panel of the driver's side door
Piranha: between the taillights of the sidecar
Firecracker: on the inside portion of the rear fenders, on either side of the bike below the seat
Switchblade: underneath the tail, just forward of the fin when it hangs down.
Rhino: on boths sides of the rear chassis, just above each middle wheel

I have yet to find them on the season 3 or 4 vehicles yet, despite season three having the Pit Stop Catapult gas pump.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Wow! That's awesome! I didn't notice this until I went and checked all my MASK vehicles. :lol: Now I can have them "really" fuel up upon reaching Boulder Hill. And all I own are Season 1 and 2 vehicles...wasn't really into the racing series too much so I'll have to take your word on that. :wink: Thanks for pointing all this out!
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I don't know if this is a secret or not, but you can take the claw shield to your orange, red, or maroon headed Lion-O and wedge it in between the hand (thumb) and leg (thigh) of the left side of the figure. It will stay there rock solid, like the magnetic effect that makes it stick to his leg in the show.

You can also sheath the Sword of Omens in it too (the position above) and it will stay put.

The Sword of Omens and the Claw shield can also interlock in the above position.

Panthro's red and blue nun-chucks (with the proper/original chain on it) will wrap completely around his torso and arms. The claws of the 'chucks can interlock as well, and can "entrap" him fairly decently.

If you have a Superior Toy Co. Thundercats Lion-O gumball bank, or any of their products, actually, and its missing the key, don't worry you can get it open. All you need to do is wet your hand until it is slightly damp (a sweaty hand works great) grip the top of the bank firmly, then with great pressure placed on the bottom, turn with the flat of your palm clockwise.