Power Rangers toys

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Power Rangers toys

Post by Crankshaft »

So anybody here ever had or have anything from the Power Rangers toy lines?
Optimus: Transfuhm und uttuhk!!

Bumblebee: What did you say?

Optimus: *takes down faceplate* I said transform and attack!!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I was in high school when the show and subsequent toy line hit the states back in the 90's. Wasn't really in my wheelhouse of stuff that struck my interest at the time. So no, I haven't ever owned any of these. :)
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

my kids have had some but when they 1st came out i also was in highschool lmao. so i didnt want the toys either lol.

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

I was in college when the first Power Rangers series came out, I watched it with my friends, and honestly I liked it and wanted the toys, but they were so rare that they were expensive, so I didn't get any of them.

A few years later Bandai had re-casts of the original weapons from the first series of toys called, Power Replay (? something like that), where they re-introduced the Green Ranger Flute, Saba, the White Ranger's sword, the noise making gloves and boots etc.

The only Power Rangers toy I ever purchased for myself was the Power Replay Green Ranger flute, but I wound up giving it away later.

I have the "Power Rangers: A Rock Adventure" CD too, but that's as far as I ever got with that toy line/fandom.
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I have lots of the power rangers stuff, I sell it on ebay. I don't collect it personally, except for a few of the cooler megazords. Mystic force I think has the best megazords.

If anyone know of a good site for power rangers to identify the figures and accessories it would be hugely helpful to me.
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Post by Crankshaft »

LD2062 wrote:I have lots of the power rangers stuff, I sell it on ebay. I don't collect it personally, except for a few of the cooler megazords. Mystic force I think has the best megazords.
My favorite so far is the Turbo Megazord.

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

The only thing I have is the new version of the original Megazord.. I'm waiting for a new Dragonzord too.
Roar
Confused Triple Changer

Post by Roar »

LD2062 wrote:If anyone know of a good site for power rangers to identify the figures and accessories it would be hugely helpful to me.
I found this place, and it has toy guides from every incarnation to date by season, as well as season episode lists/contents etc.

http://www.rangercentral.com/

Here's the page for the first season toys, and you can figure out what toy line/incarnation you want to go to from there. :wink:

http://www.rangercentral.com/toy-mmpr1.htm
LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

Yeah thats one of the like 3 sites I use thats helpful. But they don't have pictures of everything and they don't show the accessories separately. If I had a few hundred extra hours I might try making my own.
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Post by Crankshaft »

LD2062 wrote:Yeah thats one of the like 3 sites I use thats helpful. But they don't have pictures of everything and they don't show the accessories separately. If I had a few hundred extra hours I might try making my own.
Have you tried this one? http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/The_ ... ngers_Wiki

LD2062

Post by LD2062 »

I don't see anything there about the toys. Am I overlooking a section?
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Post by Crankshaft »

LD2062 wrote:I don't see anything there about the toys. Am I overlooking a section?
Oops, sorry.