TRENDMASTERS - COLLECTION

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

TRENDMASTERS - COLLECTION

Post by RoboSynergy »

Hello everyone,
Back again to share one of my other great hauls I got from the wonderful place of transformerland!
The toy company is called "TRENDMASTERS" based in ST. LOUIS, America. They made some transforming robot toys in 1992 titling the toy line series "MASTERBOTIX". Just like my "TEK TOYS" post they made the Kats, Reptiles, and Insects also in their own marketing style with different packaging and series names. The ones I will feature are mainly the ones I got here at TFL and not the whole MASTERBOTIX series.

Without further due here is my TRENDMASTERS collection!
Here they are all together sealed on cards except for 2 boxed ones I will show around at the end.
The REPTILIBOTS, ANIBOTS, and WINGED-BOTS all together in alt modes.
The REPTILIBOTS, ANIBOTS, and WINGED-BOTS all together in robot modes.

These were taken separately when I was just needing 1 more which was the "GRASSHOPPER" to complete all 10 WINGED-BOTS!
Interesting thing about these 2 insects was, TRENDMASTERS added them to the 8 collectable insects to make 10 collectable insects. The first 8 are originally always 2 teams of 4 members from the original Japanese toy line and then later adapted for worldwide international versions that are most common. However these 2 insects have a bit of history, the red Dragonfly does is a original mold and design by toy company MARK and had its own original insect toy line series. The green Grasshopper most of us know it is a retool and not as high quality made familiar toy mold/character from the Japanese toy company "TAKATOKU TOYS" that made the "BEETRAS line in 1985 and the toy being "BEET-VADAM" and later as Hasbro's Transformers, Decepticon, Deluxe Insecticons, Ransack.

These 3 teams didn't receive any individual names unlike the TEK TOYS versions of them which is odd but I think it's also a nice way to use your imagination to give them your own original names.

ANIBOTS - CARD BACK - FRONT AND BACK

REPTILIBOTS - CARD BACK - FRONT AND BACK

WINGED-BOTS - CARD BACK - FRONT AND BACK

X33 - ROBOT/GUN FORM-CHANGER (Photo credits - TFL)

X30 - ROBOT/GUN FORM-CHANGER (Photo credits - TFL)

Thank you once again to transformerland for the fantastic haul, I love these toys!
And if you have any questions, you're welcome to ask!
Last edited by RoboSynergy on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Re: TRENDMASTERS - COLLECTION

Post by Countdown »

I love the two pictures with them out of their boxes. Those bots are so unique. Really like them! They look so new and untouched!
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Post by RoboSynergy »

Countdown wrote:I love the two pictures with them out of their boxes. Those bots are so unique. Really like them! They look so new and untouched!
Thank you very much Countdown!
Yeah they are cool, fun, bright, and different. They remind of your Shockwave with the cool battery light-up and sound function!
Yep fresh and completely new outside and inside the box, so amazing by TFL to have kept them in perfect condition for so many years!
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

I remember the company. Too bad it's gone. Do those bots have any die-cast parts?
PETER IS GOD!Image
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Post by RoboSynergy »

skywarp408 wrote:I remember the company. Too bad it's gone. Do those bots have any die-cast parts?
It is sad indeed. None of them do, pretty much just all plastic or chrome.