SACRED BEAST LEGEND BIOROID - COLLECTION PART 1 - TRIANFORCE

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

SACRED BEAST LEGEND BIOROID - COLLECTION PART 1 - TRIANFORCE

Post by RoboSynergy »

SACRED BEAST LEGEND BIOROID

Here I'm going to talk about one of my favourite transforming robot toy lines and series called Sacred Beast Legend Bioroid by toy companies MARK + SELECT + HERO .
I believe MARK and SELECT are or were toy company partners and HERO a toy consumer company and worked together to make these toys and mostly all of them were made in Japan, China, Taiwan and I've heard other foreign countries as well.
It will also serve as a origins explanation of the many incarnations of these toys that were made after and that some people are familiar with or remember them in different contents all over the world!

Now a interesting note if people are very familiar with toy company SELECT then know their toy line series CONVERTORS which had many different types of transforming robot toys from their own original toys and used some other original toy companies toy molds/characters and slightly retooled or renamed them for their own use and those being from TAKATOKU TOYS or BANDAI etc.

TOY COMPANY TRADEMARK LOGOS

The toy series was made in 1986-87 from Japan and presented 2 sides to each team with a story and character profiles for them being the justice legion TRIANFORCE and the evil legion DELTAFORCE . The toys were a combination of bio-humanoid, robotic and transforming beasts and the whole toy line consisted of a total of 18 collectables within the series.

I'm going to divide this topic in a separate 2 parter. First part I'll cover the TRIANFORCE and second part I'll cover the DELTAFORCE. For the most of this review I'll show my own personal collection I have from this toy series and with additions of original photo owners photos to explain the product material as examples.

On to the review!
I've translated the profiles simple on google translate for the toys from a accurate website who has all these toys and info which I'll provide the website link at the end of the topic.
This is my very first TRIANFORCE toy member and hoping to find the rest. If you have any sources please contact me, I'd be very very interested to do business with you!

CHARACTER BIO
Name: OCTYMUS
Position: Leader
Transformation: Black Leopard
Weapons: Laser Cannons
Maximum Speed: 480km/h
Profile: Brave, clear headed, good melee fighter, very agile, and leader of the TRIANFORCE.
(I've left some information out from the original profile like the height or weight and written it up in a more basic outline to understand it more simply and clearer.)

TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - PACKAGE - FRONT
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - PACKAGE - BACK
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - PACKAGE - LEFT + RIGHT
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - PACKAGE - TOP + BOTTOM
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - PACKAGE OPENED
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY + CATALOGUE + ACCESSORIES 1
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY + CATALOGUE + ACCESSORIES 2
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY - BLACK LEOPARD MODE - 1
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY - BLACK LEOPARD MODE - 2
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY - BLACK LEOPARD MODE - 3
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY - BIOROID MODE - 1
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY - BIOROID MODE - 2
TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY - SELECT TRADEMARK

TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - CATALOGUE - INSIDE
One of my favourite parts when owning at least one of toys complete with everything is the toy catalogue which shows the whole toy line up. There was 9 in total of the TRIANFORCE you could collect. It shows all the profile descriptions of the toys/characters with beautiful designing, toy photos, and toy artwork.

TRIANFORCE - Super B-class Morfing Robot Wars Dagangu - Book
This is a book that has nearly every piece of work that the toy company did as well as the BIOROID series. These are scanned pages showing the TRIANFORCE.

OCTYMUS (Top) and BLARDE (Bottom)

GLUVERDA (Top) and GALLAGA (Bottom)

THAITAN (Top) and here you can see on the bottom of the page DELTAFORCE leader, ASURAH which you will see in my PART 2 collection!

TRIANFORCE - OCTYMUS - TOY - BOTH MODES - COMPARISONS
Left: Original version
Middle: Tatsumiya - FIGHTING ANIMAL, TEK TOYS - ROBO-KATS, Champion Crown (aka Leader Shine) - FIGHTING ANIMAL and more. (Late 1980s to early 1990s versions.)
Right: TEK TOYS - ROBO-KATS, Trendmasters - ANIBOTS, Champion Crown (aka Leader Shine) - FIGHTING ANIMAL and more. (Late 1980s to early 1990s versions.)

If you have any questions or feedback, please contact me!

butto's website, showing all of the toy line and info:
http://www22.pos.to/~butto/tthbio.html
Dai Atlas
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: SACRED BEAST LEGEND BIOROID - COLLECTION PART 1 - TRIANF

Post by Dai Atlas »

I gotta hand it too ya RoboSynergy you find the coolest stuff. These look really cool and I am a sucker for 80s goodies. Two thumbs up bud.
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
-John Lennon
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by duttry98 »

This is great!!! Keep these posts coming! BTW, the panther looks like it has chest testicles in alt-mode LOL.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Yeah, you do find some pretty wicked stuff. I have the feeling that if I ever had the pleasure of seeing your collection, it would appear to be extremely original - especially with so many neat finds like you seem to have!

Thanks again for sharing!
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

The lion and leopard look similar to the feet of my Dancougar robot. Coincidence?

http://thepoptopshop.com/osc/product_in ... cts_id=118
PETER IS GOD!Image
Dai Atlas
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Dai Atlas »

duttry98 wrote:the panther looks like it has chest testicles in alt-mode LOL.
Dude I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. :D
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
-John Lennon
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Post by RoboSynergy »

Dai Atlas wrote:I gotta hand it too ya RoboSynergy you find the coolest stuff. These look really cool and I am a sucker for 80s goodies. Two thumbs up bud.
Hello Dai Atlas, thank you so much for the kind feedback!!
Yeah I was very surprised to find out about these toys because they resemble as you said, the good ol 80s style toys, simple but have great quality in them!
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Post by RoboSynergy »

duttry98 wrote:This is great!!! Keep these posts coming! BTW, the panther looks like it has chest testicles in alt-mode LOL.
Thank you very much duttry98!! Will do! Hahaha, I get what you mean, there's no way he can completely camouflage himself in the night now with those showing so brightly. I can't stop laughing now, you made my day! ^_^
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Post by RoboSynergy »

skywarp408 wrote:The lion and leopard look similar to the feet of my Dancougar robot. Coincidence?

http://thepoptopshop.com/osc/product_in ... cts_id=118
Hello skywarp408, they do a bit with the design of the claws and shape.

Thanks for the link! Interestingly enough that place is where I bought some of my toys relating to this topic.