Other collections

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
Delita-1

Other collections

Post by Delita-1 »

What else do you or have you collected besides Transformer stuff?

I've mentioned cels & such a few times. Here's one of the few things I've kept. It has some sentimental value & the detail is just awesome...

(click for a bigger version)

The other odds & ends are here:
http://iwantpurplehair.rubberslug.com

I went through a My Little Pony phase, for a while I had close to 400 or so ponies. I think I'm down to about 1/3 of that now. I've slowly been selling them off to feed this new found Transformer obsession. I'll spare you the pictures for fear of Skywarp's sanity.

The only other thing I actively collect would be Care Bears. I just like the plushies. I'm not all into the amazing storyline (or the absence of) & all that. I just like the bears & they bring back some good memories. :) I think I have at least 70 now. At one point my boss took me into his office to tell me I had too many at my desk & needed to take some home, lol. I think he was expecting me to be upset, but I laughed, hard, it was just so ridiculous. Anyway, here's a crappy pic of the little ones I have hanging in my cubicle right now.

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Re: Other collections

Post by Arcee »

Delita-1 wrote:At one point my boss took me into his office to tell me I had too many at my desk & needed to take some home, lol.
LOL... awesome.

I have a load of Marvel figures lined up on a big shelf in my room, as well as assorted bits and bobs on my desk. I'll take some pics over the weekend to post, so you can all sit in awe of my glory.
Delita-1

Re: Other collections

Post by Delita-1 »

Arcee wrote:I'll take some pics over the weekend to post, so you can all sit in awe of my glory.
I'm in awe of your ego.

j/k :wink:
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

What's that? You must be mistaken, Hot Rod isn't here...
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Other than Transformers, I have a large collection of Cd's that vary from the 1960's to now.
A complete collection of Aerosmith
AC DC
Nirvana
Disturbed
Megadeth
and a ton more

I also have a large collection of DVDs
Including The Simpsons season 1-9 box sets
The Dukes Of Hazzard season 1-7 box sets
South Park season 1-8 box sets
4 Family Guy box sets
3 Beavis & Butt-Head box sets
all the Star Wars
all the Transformers (of course)
and a ton more of other movies

My wife collects Care Bears and she also has every Stephin King DVD
Commander Megatron
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by Commander Megatron »

I have a massive collection of WWE memorabilia, over 150 figures badges, belts, wrestling rings,posters, autobiographies, graphic novels, playstation games and the best is I met Shawn Michaels and he signed his Autobiography. there is more stuff but it is all locked in my roofspace*.It has taken me nearly 15 years to gather it all. then of course there is my hard heroes.

*footnote, see the wife*
Jose
Diaclone General, Enemy of Waruder!

Post by Jose »

Can you guess - I'm on diecast cars:

Jose Miguel Vargas

www.diecastchile.cl
Rodimus Prime

Post by Rodimus Prime »

ok, I just took a pic or two of the couple of Marvel/X-men figures I have. this isn't it all, I just got bored taking pics and plus my batteries were running low.

Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Just HAD to beat me to it, didn't ya Hot Rod?
Commander Megatron

The last pic on the bottom, THEY ARE MY BIBLES!!!! WHAT ARE THY DOING ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shockwave
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Shockwave »

Ok I seen Boston RedSoxs flag way to go!!! Then I seen Bengals hat sorry Lions fan here :? And then a bag of empty combos,two out of three not bad hehe. Well I had some old StarWars toys and Secrect Wars toys,but I let my boy have them cause they were in bad shape,I did keep my Ninja turtles,and some D.C. toys I got when I was a kid along with a few He-Man. Sorry still working on getting a pic.
Commander Megatron

Hey Skywarp, come to the bar and I will get you a beer!!
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Skywarp G1 wrote:Ok I seen Boston RedSoxs flag way to go!!! Then I seen Bengals hat sorry Lions fan here :? And then a bag of empty combos,two out of three not bad hehe.
Would love to check out your pics if you get them, Skywarp, especially the He-Man stuff. Sox fan, eh? Nice! This is what I like to see--Autobot and Decepticon bonding in recognition of a great team. :P

Bengals... pff. HUGE Pats game today, come on boys! I wanna see Peyton Manning go DOWN.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Okay, here we go. Arcee's Shelf of Sweetness:

[removed]

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of Rogue at all. :roll: :wink: I actually have a load more loose figures but they're packed away--just don't have enough space for them all.
Last edited by Arcee on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

*sits in awe of Arcee's glory*

Arcee wrote:HUGE Pats game today, come on boys! I wanna see Peyton Manning go DOWN.
Sorry to disappoint. :wink: I'm not much for sports, but happened to see the tail end of the game. Ouch.
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

Oh, pardon me. What was that you were saying? :P
Delita-1

Post by Delita-1 »

Oh, I was just going to ask you why he looked so sad.

Oh nevermind, I remember now.

:P
Blackjack
Risky Gamblebot

Post by Blackjack »

I collected all the classics back in the day: stamps, coins, baseball cards, and dead insects (no joke, the collection was actually very nice, some rare stuff).

Alas I have nothing worthy of taking a picture of, except maybe my penguins. I'll do that when I go home. There are many of them and they are cute.

I also collect Marvel figures, but my collection is not nearly as substantial as the ones shown here.
Commander Megatron

Penguins!!!!?
Arcee
Fembot Fatale

Post by Arcee »

I wanna see the penguins!