Action Toys Machine Robo (ATMR)

Discuss any Non-Transformers toys you like (or don't!) here. MASK, GI Joe, Go-Bots, KOs, He-Man, or others.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Action Toys Machine Robo (ATMR)

Post by Time Traveller »

Love this line. Can't praise the little buggers enough. Clever but largely intuitive transformations, very poseable, fun weapons, l'il bit of die-cast for "that heft". Considering the price of MP these days, they're easily comparable value at $50 MSRP. Anybody else got any?

Missile Robo (Blaster) is easily my favorite. I love his head sculpt with the construction helmet, I love the way his gun accessory stores out of the way in tank mode and works either as a pistol or missile launcher in robot mode. I'd love to have one in green. Tough Trailer is also a blast, and I can't wait for Pro Truck racer, and to use all those little clip ports that I know are for Pro Truck's accessories.

And YES, they will be added to the TFL Wikis, as soon as I get to them :D
Ultra Magnus
Big Daddy

Re: Action Toys Machine Robo (ATMR)

Post by Ultra Magnus »

I almost bought Buggy Robo as Buggyman was always who I used for Beachcomber in my young days. He just looked better and they were both blue dune buggies. I just do not want to start a new collection as I have run out of space in the place.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Re: Action Toys Machine Robo (ATMR)

Post by Time Traveller »

But there's OoooOOOnnnnllLLyyyyYYY a dozen so far! :wink:
I like Buggy Robo, he's very tidy and straightforward. And he's not icky green like all the Japan-produced originals. His boombox-looking gun is fun too.