SentinelPrime's Customs

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

Very nice. If only all of us were so lucky.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

A truely ONE_OF_A_KIND custom! Introducing Dr Pepper Bot!

Had a fellow customizer convert a Coca Cola Bot into a Dr. Pepper Bot for me! Think I'll try my hand at a Pepsi Bot next! Or should it be Root Beer or Sprite or 7Up? Hmmmm....

Why you may ask??? Because I like the taste of DP over Coke!

THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Here's the latest custom I am currently working on. I need some advice as to how to attach the new head I want for my "Prehistoric Swoop" figure. I need the gray part below the original Swoop head to maintain the swivel up and down of new head. The new head is from a Dinozone Swoop-like figure. I like it b/c you split the beak and the robot head is revealed!

I'm either going to have to bore out the original Swoop face to fit the the new head or bore a bigger hole to have it fit over the original Swoop head. Also the new head has a nice big head crest..don't know whether to remove the original red Swoop crest. I think keeping it with the other crest will make it look weird.

Also as you can see the pics that the grey swivel section looks like the robot's neck is to long. Any suggestions as to how to fix that? I still like some painting and other little details..such as the arms, hands, tail section, and swivel neck section...but I do like the new paint color scheme. Question..should I paint the arms metallic gold or brown?

I have all the other Prehistoric G1 Dinobots..but they never made a G1 Prehistoic Swoop figure. SO I am creating one. the figure I'm using already had a broken off beak.

Sorry in advance if some of you think I've committed a sacrilage by "redesigning a original G1 Swoop! This was an extra one for parts I am restoring!

**Note...the robot head pics are with the new head just sitting on the body..it is NOT attached yet.

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

One of my next projects is to convert spare G1 Bruticus and G1 Defensor in thier Japanese counterparts Battle Gaia and Guard City. They are from a short-lived Japanese comic book series called "Transformers: Operation Combination." These figures are extremely hard to find...and when you do, they sell for $2000 to $3500 dollars! Crazy!

SO.....I am going to repaint an extra Bruticus and Defensor. Stay tuned!

Here's pics of the real ones I plan to reproduce via customizing:

Guard City:

Battle Gaia:

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Good luck! If you succeed, you save yourself thousands of $$'s trying to get the original sets! :lol:
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Here's the official unveiling of my two latest customs: Japanese Guard City (Defensor) & Battle Gaia (Bruticus)
They are are close as I can get them, of course they don't have stickers, as there aren't any available except for plain Defensor and Bruticus stickers from Reprolables. So Battle Gaia, doesn't have the other colors on his battle beast plate and on Guard City, I don't have his waist piece. But I don't think it's half bad! What do you guys think?

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

wow, that was quick! they look pretty decent. Any individual figure detailing we get to see? what'd you paint em with?
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Nope! No individual bot pics! Mainly painted it to be left in combiner mode. Mainly used Krylon Spray Paint for Plastic and small touch paint brushes.