Madness Unleashed: The Customs of Deszaras

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Some pics showing the combined form as it stands at the moment. More work is needed to enhance it further.
scale:-
With deathcobra in place of hellbat
Vehicle mode group pic
Sig currently not available:
Watch Dark Future animated:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/D4rkFuture?feature=mhee
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

That's a really nice liokaiser custom! Good job! Look forward to see what you do next. 8)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Impressive! You've been quite busy!
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Standard repaint of the Animated Slag figure into G2 colors. {To match the G2 animated Grimlock I did a few years ago, also pictured in a few pics.}

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Nice work! Turned out looking really good. 8)
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I second that! Nice job, Deszaras! :)
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Welcome back, Deszaras, and GREAT work with the Classics Breastforce and Animated G2 Dinobots. (Unrelated-ish: i didn't realize the Animated Grimlock toy was so much bigger than the Animated "Snarl" toy--is that a different size class? or were the characters that much different in size in the show?)

Now, what deco should Swoop be? Animated Swoop was kinda G1 cartoon colored; maybe redeco in G1 toy/comic colors? or Energon Swoop colors? or BW Terrorsaur?

If i ask nicely will you tell me what TFs you cannibalized to make the Breastforce guys? Don't tell me just yet, though--when i get a chance i want to see if i can't puzzle out a few more of them on my own. If you'd give me a hint: About what percentage of the materials came from non-TFs? (Your Hawkbreast reminds me so much of something... Power Rangers, maybe?)

P.S.--Including Deathcobra was a very nice touch. Any plans to make a Rescue Force? ;-)
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Deszaras
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Deszaras »

Ok as you asked nicely here is the parts list for the breastforce customs:

Leozack
Classics Starscream base figure, wings are from a thunderbird 1 toy.

Giahawk
classics starcream base, wing mount hinges from a construction toy.

Hellbat
Classics starscream base, wing mount hinges from a construction toy, booster from a G1 seeker, g1 aerialbot wing.

jarugar
Classics hound base, missiles from a classics recolor of the cybertron multiple missile launcher transformer, missile plate from a g1 countdown, head cover from an alternators battle ravage.

killbision
Deluxe movie brawl, unique one off hinges made from the leg mounts of a ROTF scalpel, turret base from a RID ultra magnus, turret cannons from some corpse toys.

Drillhorn
Classics deluxe megatron base, backbone hinge from a gundam kit, nosecone made from a star wars action fleet x wing toy, drill bit made from parts of a thunderbird 3 toy.

Deathcobra
universe tomahawk base, head fangs came from a warhammer kit.

The breast animals are minicons {deathcobra's animal is deluxe classics megatrons gun with a snake head added in modelling putty} that have been modified with earth magnets and additional cut offs from my box of parts. The main custom figures have been modified with earth magnets to allow for breastforce animal armour mode attachment.

Additionally
Combiner parts are pieces carved from the remains of a G1 countdown, a spacer {door} from a warhammer 40000 rhino model kit, the arms and crotch from a masterpiece skywarp, The head from a g1 pirranacon and again assorted parts from my cut offs box used as spacers.

Due to the nature of some of the parts I used in the creation of these guys it wound be hard to create a second set. {Some of the mods such as the reverse seeker nosecone trick worked out nicely though.}

Once I have some free time and get around to finishing off this project I may do a road ceaser custom as that is something I have not seen anywhere. {Then maybe some other of the TF victory groups as they are quite open to artistic interpretation.}
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Deszaras wrote:Combiner parts are pieces carved from the remains of a G1 countdown
Poor me.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

All dead Countdowns aside, that is some great creativity there Dez. Great work on that Victory combiner.