Black Box Diary of an Aerialbot

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Silverbolt
Gestalt Team Leader

Black Box Diary of an Aerialbot

Post by Silverbolt »

If you are listening to this recording I have been severely damaged and may be no longer functioning. To any of my Autobot brothers I hope I went down in glory for the name of honor and Optimus Prime.

November 26th 1985:
I became something greater today. I opened my optic sensors, I was self aware, and somehow aware of the past I had before I was self aware. It's a strange feeling, I have knowledge, but not experience. I Know so much all at once. I remember hearing Optimus Prime asking for our lives. Asking we be endowed with respect for life and a love of freedom. I was not self aware but I remember that. Amazing! I have hands... arms wings... Optimus Prime looks at me. I am amazed that I know his name. He never told me. I open my mouth to introduce myself. I learn my own name as I say it.... Silverbolt.
it's profound... I feel therefore I am... suddenly I know something else. we are going to fight... I don't who yet or why. The Autobot on the floor gave up his life for us. I know the upcoming battle is important. Optimus Prime said something about Six autobots...
Wanted: Brainstorm.
Drewtube Amazing Adventures