G2 Optimus Prime

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

G2 Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Maximus »

So I decided to strip all stickers off of a G2 Optimus I picked up recently. I will be ordering a complete set soon but in the meantime decided to give him a little more paint detail. (Just his window trim, lights on top of cab along with the horns, and last the lights on the front bumper) Its not much but I think it makes him stand out a little more.

172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
captainamerica
Gestalt Warrior

Post by captainamerica »

Nice! I love subtle 'upgrades' like that. I think I've done something similar to about a third of my TF Classics (like giving Sunstreaker a little black trim)
My heart is die-cast.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Thanks captainamerica. I was hoping everyone didn't throw rocks at me for it.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
captainamerica
Gestalt Warrior

Post by captainamerica »

Anybody that wants to throw rocks should stop and think about how many loose, incomplete, or well-worn Primes are out there. You didn't ruin that one, you saved him.
My heart is die-cast.
audionmotionink
Alternator

Post by audionmotionink »

since my g1 prime is in dire need of new chrome, i thought of swapping my good chrome from my g2 prime and then doing the same thing he has done. making it look like an actual lifelike truck/trailer!

great job!
i'm always looking for optimus prime, nemesis prime, ultra magnus, bumblebee, megatron, starscream (allversions EXCEPT BW,BM,TM)