It's good to have friends.

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

captainamerica
Gestalt Warrior

It's good to have friends.

Post by captainamerica »

Got a visit from my friend that lives in Japan today. He brought me this:
The sticker says "Special (Genkei) Maroon Color Edition", which is actually pretty close to the US edition, just slightly darker and flames on the tail:
Included in the paperwork is a contest entry form for a gold chrome Fatimus Prime and a silver chrome Rodimus.

Unfortunately, I was called away on an emergency before I finished opening him. Luckily I left the Secret HQ surveillance cameras on:

(insert transforming/superlinking noises here)

My heart is die-cast.
Silverbolt
Gestalt Team Leader

Post by Silverbolt »

nice! you probably should have put this in toy talk.... but still way cool!

I have the US one too I was just looking at him this afternoon must have been the force of the matrix summoning me. 8)

the flames on the spoiler make it look a bit nicer...
Wanted: Brainstorm.
Drewtube Amazing Adventures
captainamerica
Gestalt Warrior

Post by captainamerica »

Silverbolt wrote:nice! you probably should have put this in toy talk.... but still way cool!

I have the US one too I was just looking at him this afternoon must have been the force of the matrix summoning me. 8)

the flames on the spoiler make it look a bit nicer...
Yeah, I wasn't sure if it belonged here or toytalk. If any mods want to move it, please do.

The pictures don't do Rodimus Convoy justice. The colors are much closer to the G1 Hot Rod and the extra gold is nice but I still see spots I want to 'touch up'. This was also my first experience with Super-linking and I am underwhelmed...great concept,but I feel it could have been executed better.
My heart is die-cast.