BDixonarts art Folder

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

this is a pic I done for my good friend Firehawk, this is his fan character and though the colors look a lot like armada Thundercracker there are differences.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

time to show some sigs:

sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

*drools* Excellent looking sigs, tfshadowcons! :)
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

i just made this insignia
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

here is a movie Optimus insignia i just done
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Good work in this thread, too, tfshadowcons!
tfshadowcons wrote:here is a movie Optimus insignia i just done
i like the way the lines in ^this one are slightly skewed. (i'm assuming that was deliberate.)

In the triple-pic with Hot/Rodimus, Blurr, and Kup: Is that what Drift redeco Blurr looks like? or did you get that Blurr design from somewhere else, or make it up?

Repeating questions from your sig-thread: What format(s) do you use (Autobot.jpg, Decepticon.png, Predacon.gif, wood.brn)? What program(s) do you use (Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, tracing paper and a scanner)?
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

STARS Commando 539 wrote:Good work in this thread, too, tfshadowcons!

i like the way the lines in ^this one are slightly skewed. (i'm assuming that was deliberate.)

In the triple-pic with Hot/Rodimus, Blurr, and Kup: Is that what Drift redeco Blurr looks like? or did you get that Blurr design from somewhere else, or make it up?

Repeating questions from your sig-thread: What format(s) do you use (Autobot.jpg, Decepticon.png, Predacon.gif, wood.brn)? What program(s) do you use (Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, tracing paper and a scanner)?
The pic with hot rod, blurr and Kup are all cannon pics. The Blurr pic is a new redeco done by Alex Milne I believe ( I will go check again)

I use Photoshop CS4 and when im doing my own artwork it is a combination of Pen, Paper, Scanner, and Photoshop for colors
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

this is a pic of Nightshade I done with the original concepts coming from josh nizzi and touch ups and mods from my friend Shadow (joseph Mallad), background done by me. I was just playing with my photoshop doing this pic up, hope you guys like it :)

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Nice piece of work there! :wink: Maybe you could do one of her alt. mode soon?
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Post by Crankshaft »

I can't get over how awesome your work is. Your art shows so much effort and respect to detail that it's like what they had on movie posters of the 1980s. :D
Optimus: Transfuhm und uttuhk!!

Bumblebee: What did you say?

Optimus: *takes down faceplate* I said transform and attack!!
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

thanks crankshaft

well i though i might show a new color project I have been working on. it is one of the un names knights from the Drift series. I am doing the color to this, the person who done the line art has given me permssion and you can check out her work here...Alteride

I am doing an alternate color version and here is my progress so far.
Crankshaft
Targetmaster

Post by Crankshaft »

That is AMAZING!! :D *transforms into a happy face*
Optimus: Transfuhm und uttuhk!!

Bumblebee: What did you say?

Optimus: *takes down faceplate* I said transform and attack!!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Very, very nice! That piece is magnificent! I love the shading and depth perspective too. Nice choice of colors as well. :wink:
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

here are a few new sigs i made I thought i would show off

Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Nice! Excellent work as always Shade! :wink:
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

well guys here is Blade. I might have a few touch ups to do but he is almost complete and he might get a new background.
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

looks great 'shade
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

ok here he is with new background and some touch ups. I am done with this for now so I hope you all like it.

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

i did a couple new sigs

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

i also done a cover pic for my Blade character