*Fan Fic* Meeting with the Primes

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

*Fan Fic* Meeting with the Primes

Post by BDixonarts »

*This is a small taste of part of a rather big rp I am working on, this part of the story takes place after ROTF, hope you guys like and the story is also seen on my site and is longer set into 4 sections (Transformers: Origins, Countdown to Extinction, Battle for Cybertron, and Wars End) This story is the start of the fourth chapter called Wars End*

Meeting with the primes

The Dynasty of Primes was a proud and stoic race of beings that served the purpose of protecting the Matrix of Leadership. After the fall of the Fallen and Optimus Primes revival and reception of the Matrix of Leadership, the Primes; who were forever locked in one of the many inner dimensions, stood by watching over Optimus. They were ready to help guide him in any way possible for he was the last hope for Cybertron.

After the defeat of the Fallen and nearly defeating Megatron, Optimus found himself under the influence of a new and great power, one unlike anything he has ever known. He had so many questions but had no idea how to ask them and who to ask.
This hung on his memory for some time as he worked to gather the other Autobots and work at dismantling the Solar Harvester to take back to Diego Garcia to keep safe. As he worked on this task he felt for the first time alone, and not the alone as in being alone, but alone as if he was the last one of his kind.
“What has happened to me?” He asked out loud.
He didn’t expect an answer but as the Matrix listens to the requests of its keeper, he suddenly found himself in another dimension, one of light but of no real substance. And as he looked around a group of ancients who bore a strong resemblance to that of The Fallen gathered around him. The sense of peace and goodness radiated from the group so he had no fear of it being some kind of trap.
“Who are you, and where am I?” Optimus asked as politely as he could.

Leonicus, who was the leader of the group, stepped forward. He looked down at Optimus who was a good ten feet shorter than himself, and said.
“My name is Leonicus, Optimus Prime. You are in our dimension, the well of All Sparks. This is the place where all the previous keepers of the matrix have gone where they pass on, but fear not you are here because you called for us. We can’t travel into the physical plane otherwise we would have come to you instead of bringing you here.
My brothers and sisters here are part of a group called The Dynasty of Primes. We were created by our true creator Primus to protect the Matrix of Leadership and The Allspark. The Allspark as you already know was the thing that reterraformed Cybertron in order to sustain Cybertronian life, but it did so with a price. The Allspark lost a good deal of energon and for those first 13 Transformers it created it would mean certain doom. So The Allspark created the Matrix of Leadership and a class of special workers specially designed to help build a special machine that could harvester the energon from a sun.
We found out soon enough that this would cause the worlds that held life to die so when we were given this task of retrieving energon to reenergize the Allspark we made a rule. “No star is to be destroyed if it costs the life of a life given planet and its occupants.” Leonicus said then paused long enough to let Optimus absorb in all the information.
Optimus stood quietly then asked, “But the Allspark is gone now, and how are we to survive?”
Leonicus looked over at the others who gave him a nod and then Sagittarii said, “Tell him…”
Leonicus then turned back and said, “There is a second cube, one that was created in case the first one failed or lost all power. The Allspark granted us the technology needed to create this cube.”
Optimus gave a sudden gasp then a long sigh as if the weight of all worlds had just lifted off his shoulders. He then asked, “Where is it?”
“The second cube is located in the heart of Cybertron, you will have to follow the path of the ancients to find it, but you won’t find an energon signature to track it and only you will be able to find it. It is located deep within Cybertron and awaits the energon that has been gathered by the matrix to energize it. But be warned this cube is not like the original and it has limits, and if you lose this cube then all cybertronians will perish forever.” Leonicus said
The words Leonicus said sent waves of joy and hope then fear. The reality of holding all of Cybertron in his hands presented more of a challenge than anything he has ever really known. But he was still relieved to know Cybertron had a chance to survive.
Sagittarii then stepped forward and said, “Protect the Matrix and know that we have endowed it with all our knowledge. Use the knowledge wisely for you are the last True Prime.”
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me