From the Files of Teletraan-1

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

From the Files of Teletraan-1

Post by PrimeDirective »

Some of you have been keeping up with my fan fiction, simply titled, Transformers, and, to go in conjunction with that, I will be releasing a new entry in this thread weekly. These are simply supplementary information, which includes statistics and short character profiles. As of now, I've no one to draw for me. (If you're interested, PM me!)

I hope this keeps interest going in my stories even during the time I haven't posted the first chapter of a new one. You can find the link to my fan fiction by clicking on my signature.
The Dark is Coming
PrimeDirective
Gestalt Warrior

Post by PrimeDirective »

Name: Optimus Prime
Faction: Autobot
Function: Commander
Alt. Mode: Blue and red long-nose semi-truck
Weapons: Ion Blaster, Energon axe

Strength- 9
Intelligence- 10
Speed- 6
Endurance- 10
Rank- 10
Courage- 10
Firepower- 7
Skill- 10

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

Before the War, Optimus Prime was Orion Pax, a historian and colleague of Megatron's. He became Optimus Prime upon the death of his predecessor, Sentinel Prime, when the Matrix of Leadership chose him as its next holder. Now he leads the Autobots with his famed code of morals and ethics, and he's the best chance they have against Megatron and the Decepticons.
The Dark is Coming