ARNHAD!

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

The Last Autobot
City Commander

ARNHAD!

Post by The Last Autobot »

So I suddenly got this great idea (at least I think it's great). I swear it has nothing to do with my killing him off.

A rusty brown ship (think like Jabba's ship from RotJ) shot across the jagged landscape, its deck swarming with ragged robots. A second, sleeker silver one came up from behind it, its deck more organized, though still teeming with some kind of robotic life form. It pulled up beside the brown one, its speaker system blaring.

"HALT YOUR SHIP OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO ATTACK. WE REPEAT-HALT YOUR SHIP OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO ATTACK YOUR SHIP."

The brown ship replied by firing a barrage of laser fire from its port side, shoving the silver ship away.

"SO BE IT."

As the loudspeaker clicked off, several robots with rockets on their calves launched off the deck of the silver ship onto the brown one, their weapons firing frantically. The ragged robots drew chipped and damaged energon cutlasses and a few weak laser muskets. The rocket laden robots retorted by increasing their fire. One of them launched into the air, only to have a cutlass slice off one of the rockets, sending him flying into the main mast of the ship, his millions of small pieces flying in all directions. Another brown robot shifted into a giant cannon and fired, the massive laser blast sending silver robot pieces flying. On the other ship, a massive blue and gold robot unsheathed his own sword before launching off to the pirates's ship.

"C'mon, men, we've been after them for the last 3 megacycles, now's the chance to end it!"

He took off into the sky, only to be shot down by cannon fire from a ragged brown robot. His smoking carcasses fell to the hard ground, exploding. The remaining robots on the silver ship activated their own calf thrusters and flew towards the other ship, except for one. A small red robot sat at a turret on the starboard side of the silver ship, firing in controlled bursts. As soon as they had left they returned, the massive brown ship smoking and veering off to the right before slamming into a hill, exploding and sending chunks flying everywhere. The robots on the silver ship cheered, the small red one joining in. One particularly large one pumped his fists vigorously, knocking the red one in the chest, sending him over the edge. He fell rapidly before slamming into a nearly vertical hill. The ship slowed down and turned so they could see him and collect his remains. They peered over the edge, seeing nothing. Suddenly, a red hand pulled a little red body onto the hill so that he was almost level with the ship.

"Say, soldier, what's your name?"

He stumbled.

"Uh...Combat Unit 7h-31."

The robot who addressed him looked at him for a moment.

"Not anymore. Very few could have survived that fall...from now on...it's Ironhide."

And with that, the newly christened Ironhide clambered aboard the ship as it sped off into the distance.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I think this was a pretty good idea too. :)