Anyone need a sig??

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I'm not looking for a sig so much. Wallpapers, and a new avatar mainly. But since I don't use a character name I'm just looking for stuff that looks really cool rather than someone specific.

Some things I have a hard time finding any good art for are mechanical bits. Like a nice close up shot of the hands, or interior workings of transformers, or mecha in general. Also destroyed bots and a cool view of the ark.
Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

Good work, tfshadowcons. What format(s) and program(s) do you use?

You Photoshop jpegs for the wood burnings, don't you. ;-)
tfshadowcons wrote:ok here is one OP sig, I will make a second one
Okay, i recognize the OP from the live-action films, but i don't recognize the other one. Looks very G1-ish, but i don't think that's what War for Cybertron OP looks like, is it? So where's that pic from?
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

LD2062 wrote:I'm not looking for a sig so much. Wallpapers, and a new avatar mainly. But since I don't use a character name I'm just looking for stuff that looks really cool rather than someone specific.

Some things I have a hard time finding any good art for are mechanical bits. Like a nice close up shot of the hands, or interior workings of transformers, or mecha in general. Also destroyed bots and a cool view of the ark.
I have quite a few things i can make wallpapers with. I also have some wallpapers already done and will post them up on my art thread for ya.
STARS Comando 539 wrote:Okay, i recognize the OP from the live-action films, but i don't recognize the other one. Looks very G1-ish, but i don't think that's what War for Cybertron OP looks like, is it? So where's that pic from?
The Optimus prime duo pic was done by IDW artist Alex Milne who also done the movie comics for both the first movie and ROTF plus several other things. It isn't War For Cybertron just a movie verse and a newer version of G1 Optimus.
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

here is a new Optimus Prime sig I done, still need to do a G1 Optimus sig.

And this is one I done for my Boyfriends fan made character Fallout
sig art comes from the Charticon Print I colored. Line art is by Brian Shearer, inks by John Wycough and colors by me
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

here is a new sig I made for Drift, the artwork for Drift comes from Alex Milne.

*PS: anyone wants to use any of the cannon named sigs feel free to use them*
Red Hope
Targetmaster

Post by Red Hope »

How y'all even get these in your sig? Mine says something about HTML being OFF.

Cries and screams are music to my ears.
-Soundwave
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

You'll need to register on an image hosting site such as Photobucket or Imageshack then upload your photos and copy/paste the image link into your sig within your profile.
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

you can place a sig in your profile by using an IMG code, if you want a sig I can make you one then gige you the link to the page with the codes, you copy the code that says IMG code and paste it into your sig box in your profile settings.
Red Hope
Targetmaster

Post by Red Hope »

Let me see if this works... I may have it?

My favorite is Soundwave & his cassettes. :D

Cries and screams are music to my ears.
-Soundwave
BDixonarts
Comic Colorist

Post by BDixonarts »

I am sorry I didn't see this sooner I will see if I can fix you a sig.