Computron's farm art

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Computron's farm art

Post by Computron »

So, I've been playing Farmville for a while and quite frankly I am getting tired of it. I still play but way less then I used to. Tired of clicking 600 different plots of land growing, harvesting, plowing, and reseeding crops. I scaled back the plots and had some room for some farm art.
So then basically these are pixel art 1x1, made in hay bales. I hope you all like them. Only two so far...

Rhymus
City Commander

Post by Rhymus »

i have no idea how to play Farmville, but good work!

Are you familiar with Nazca Lines? (i mostly hear about them when TV specials about UFOs and such suggest that people living in ancient times in what is now Peru created the Nazca Lines to be seen by extra-Terrestrials flying overhead, perhaps as a way of telling them that an intelligent race was living on the planet's surface. That theory is only briefly mentioned in the Wikipedia article, though.)
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

awesome stuff! 8)

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".