TFL RP: deleted and alternate scenes: United Junkions

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Rhymus
City Commander

TFL RP: deleted and alternate scenes: United Junkions

Post by Rhymus »

((i think i'm basically not going to have the A-Team Junkions in the RP anymore, but the following scene is the reason i created the characters in the first place.))

"Come together," Alias sings out as he transforms into a giant leg, "right now--over me!"

"E pluribus unum," Energizer replies, running up beside Alias and transforming into another leg. "United we stand, divided we fall!"

Mr. Roboto jumps up on top of Energizer and Alias and transforms into hips, waist, and abs, declaring, "By your powers combined, Megazord sequence has been initiated!"

Radiohead leaps onto Mr. Roboto and transforms into the upper body of Megazord (the A-Team's combined robot mode). "Form feet and legs! Form arms and torso! And I'll make the head!"

"To arms! To arms!" Survivor cries as he and Nova transform into two arms.

"All for one and one for all!" Nova shouts as he and Survivor attach to Radiohead.

Once all six Junkions have merged into Megazord mode, the gestalt robot turns to the enemy and announces, "And now, without further ado--Megazord's gonna lay the smackdown on you!"
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)