TF Prime Voyager Megatron

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

TF Prime Voyager Megatron

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Here is my PRiD Voyager Megatron I have been working on lately. So far I have only done some painting to his cannon, I painted his swords siver with purple highlights and painted his eyes red.

before
After

I know, on the show his cannon glows purple but i think the red looks way better.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
alphatron
Noob

Post by alphatron »

The red cannon does look better. Purple would've made him look toooooo blue.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

thanks. I have some more prime figures that I have adding some paint apps to.
I seem to be having a problem with photobucket so I can t post the pics only a link. I hope this is ok.
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab28 ... ure220.jpg
So far on Arcee I have painted the pink on her head crest and cheeks. I also did the pink on he wrists and lower legs. As far as Optimus goes I have painted the lower chest area red. After this pic was taken I realized the bumpers on his lower chest should have been silver not red and has since been repainted. I also plan on doing his forearms to get rid of that horrible clear blue. njoy and I will add more pics later as I get more done.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.