Trigger Treat!

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Rhymus
City Commander

Trigger Treat!

Post by Rhymus »

((i got this idea and wrote it up on Halloween. TF stories sometimes show how TFs react to certain Earthling customs and holidays, like Christmas. What do TFs think of Halloween?))

"So, have you thought about what kind of costume you might want to wear for Halloween?"

"I don't understand what the big deal is about wearing costumes on one particular day. I wear a costume every day. It's called an alternate mode."

"Hoist and I shall be impersonating Trailbreaker and Inferno."

"That should be pretty cool. I heard Inferno was trying to go as an Insecticon ant or something. How about you, Wheeljack?"

"Well, some Humans seem to think Halloween costumes are supposed to be frightening. So I might go as a pack of cigarettes."

"I heard Hi-Q might be planning to steal Ultra Magnus's armor so Optimus Prime can wear it! How funny would that be?"

"Not as funny as when Optimus sees Magnus repainted as Nemesis Prime!"

"Oh, is that what he's supposed to be? I thought he was going as a dead Optimus. The Humans' Halloween traditions do seem to use a lot of costumes and decorations involving the dead--zombies and skeletons and ghosts and things."

"How about you, Zoom-Zoom? Got any good costume ideas?"

"I was thinking about going as a Datsun, or maybe a Subaru Impreza. Like Smokescreen. But if Humans like having frightening ghosts for Halloween, maybe I'll go as Starscream's ghost."

"Somehow I just can't see you as a jet."

"That's the other Smokescreen. ;-) No, when I mentioned Starscream, I was thinking of his Pretender shell."

"Starscream's ghost in the shell, huh?"

"Hey, you know who could do a great Decepticon costume? Punch. He could go as Double Punch or Octopunch. Or he could just repaint himself like one of the Stunticons."

"Are you kidding? Punch could never pull off a Decepticon masquerade. He'd be too uptight."

"Heh. Imagine if Red Alert tried to impersonate a Decepticon!"

"You mean like Breakdown?"

"If Red Alert were to do a Breakdown impersonation, how would we be able to tell?"

"What's going on here? Why aren't you all at your stations?"

"Optimus Prime! We were just, uh... What? I mean, we're not supposed to be on duty right now..."

"Gotcha! Ha ha! You guys actually thought I was Optimus Prime!"

"Overload! Don't do that!"
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Well done Rhymus. Quite a bit of Wiki references. A good read.