a fan fiction or something

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

Rhymus
City Commander

a fan fiction or something

Post by Rhymus »

((i wrote this fanficky thing a couple of months ago while planning to write and post this thread. i hope everybody likes it.))

Sitting on the dock of the bay, Systemus Prime awaits the arrival of a special courier from the Autobots' hidden underwater base.

As the boat approaches, Systemus is surprised by the familiarity of the voice the boat uses to call out a greeting. "Systemus Prime!"

"Jetstream?" Systemus says. "Is that you?"

"Here's a hint!" the boat replies, aiming a large cannon toward the docks and hitting Systemus Prime dead-center in the chest with a water balloon.

Systemus grins. "It is you! How're you doin', you old pirate?!"

"Just Prime. In fact, it's Dream Prime, now, not just plain old Jetstream."

"You made Prime? Congratulations! But since when do you turn into a boat? Last time I saw you, your vehicle mode was some kind of space-jet-helicopter thingy."

"That was, like, twenty planets ago, dude."

"Actually, I'm a fembot now."

"I thought the female Autobots were extinct!"

"Eh, some grease-stain tampered with my fundamental CNA."

"Again!? Sys, I keep telling you: If you have to go to Earth, stay away from Japan!"

"Well, Dirge never went to Japan, and look what happened to him! ...Her, I mean."

"I guess that's true. So, do you have a package for me?"

"Don't let Galvatron hear you say that."
One shall stand; one shall fall; and the one who stands shall help the one who falls to stand once again.
--Rhymus (also known as STARS Commando 539, also known as transit)
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I can't even count all of the innuendos in that fan fic. Let alone all of the references to current and former board members.