Robo-Synergy, My Artwork

Post your work! We want to see your TF fanfics, fan art, webcomics, custom toys, and your home-grown toy repairs here.

Moderator: Blackjack

RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Robo-Synergy, My Artwork

Post by RoboSynergy »

Hello one and all!

As a Freelance Illustrator, I thought I'd share and show some of my fan art of Transformers G1.
I've grown loving to draw all sorts of things and one is G1 fan art and I continue to explore new things along the journey of mine.
Below I've selected a few works of mine to get an idea of what type of artist I am and what I love drawing most!
I hope you enjoy viewing and please feel welcome to comment, I'd really appreciate it!

Early works - 2008 to Present Day
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Transformers - Mosaics
Image Image Image

Character Studies
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Collaboration Work
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

All of the artwork shown here can be found at the link below, where I'm known as JP-V and if you're a member there also, feel free to say hello!

I do art commissions too and if you're interested for any commissions for fan art of characters, original fan characters, based on Transformers related (G1 primarily) feel free to contact me by PM here or via email.

I hope you enjoy my artwork!
duttry98
Gestalt Team Leader

Re: Robo-Synergy, My Artwork

Post by duttry98 »

Wow, awesome work there!!!
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Post by RoboSynergy »

duttry98 wrote:Wow, awesome work there!!!
Thank you very much for the kind words duttry98!!! :o
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Wow! You do some great work. :shock: I might have to get a few commissioned pieces from you soon. I love to draw myself and as an aspiring tattoo artist, I got mad love for work like this. Keep up the good work and continue to share. 8)
RoboSynergy
Throttlebot

Post by RoboSynergy »

Roadbuster wrote:Wow! You do some great work. :shock: I might have to get a few commissioned pieces from you soon. I love to draw myself and as an aspiring tattoo artist, I got mad love for work like this. Keep up the good work and continue to share. 8)
Thank you so very kindly Roadbuster, I really appreciate it! Sure! You just send me a PM on the details of what kind you want and we'll go work from there! Really? That's really great to know! I also admire the art that tattoo artist create, its amazing! Yes will do, I love sharing it around with people, thanks again! :)