A New Year, a new RP?

Weigh in on the details or throw your RP hat in the ring!

Moderator: Sideways

Rattrap
Big Grey Rat

Re: A New Year, a new RP?

Post by Rattrap »

I look forward to seeing this get up and running. Count me in.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I'm really digging Blackjack's idea of crash landing on a hostile planet and attempting to survive. Perhaps we can have something akin to the Ark and Nemesis, and we're fighting to survive.

What kind of hostile environment do we make? Do we make it like Beast Wars where we cannot survive extended periods outside of our shielded bases in robot mode because of interference of raw energon or something similar?

( On another note, do we attempt to get some old regulars like Galvatron and Bumbleebee back into our land?)
Last edited by Sideways on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I'm going to throw in an alternate character, as I'm not sure how Boss will fit in to an alternate RP style, without open war.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Whether or not this continues, I think it's time for me to bring myself back to normal boundaries of my character. No more alt-mode changes. I'm going to stick with the classic motorcycle mode. I would still like my character to be a tinkerer, having his lab and using that to tinker with technology which may be dangerous. No overpowered stats. No supercomputer, no virtual reality holo stuff.

This is dependent on my using Sideways. If we had enough players to populate both sides, I would jump in with my new identity, Scrapper.