New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Re: New toy purchases

Post by Sideways »

I like the accessories that released with him and the addition of the articulated fingers, but otherwise, eh.

I did manage to snag ER Commander Rodimus Prime, I'm pleased with him. Legacy Galvatron and finally G2 Prime.
floyd012010
Noob

Post by floyd012010 »

Picked up a nice Coronation Starscream today at my local Walmart. Box was very nice but had a little bit of wear on one corner. I had ordered one from Amazon awhile back but when it arrived it had been opened and the box was very rough.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Grabbed a Kingdom/Legacy Blaster, after a preorder was cancelled due to ending production of the Kingdom version. He's a big improvement over Titans Return, goes well with Netflix Soundwave, but ultimately transforms much the same way as all other tape guys. Eject is cute, it's too bad they killed off the Micromaster size class, or we could get the rest of the Autobot tapes remade. Guess they had to make room for tiny versions of Prime, Megatron, and Starscream....
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Kingdom Blaster is one of my faves. I wish we'd get more cassettes too. Oh well.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

We might, eventually. We got MP Nightstalker, Stripes, Wingthing, and Enemy after all... Maybe Legacy will do some Autobot Cassettes with some giftset or something. I wish Hasbro hadn't decided that "we" HATE Micromasters and instead need more tiny Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream, Grimlock, and Soundwave. At least Core Class gave us Iguanus and Dracodon.
floyd012010
Noob

Post by floyd012010 »

I finally got some shelves set up in my empty bedroom. Got about 7 or 8 big totes emptied and all my transformers out on shelves for a change. I just picked up a sealed ROTF devastator figure off of ebay that I been wanting for a long time. Also picked up a sealed Ultimate Bumblebee too. Got a little more room on my shelves to fill in with figures. :D
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Post up some collection pics! We've got a thread :D
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I've "ventured" into the KO domain now. Picked up a KO MP36 Megatron and I am impressed by the quality of work. Transformed him back and forth a few times, now he stays in robot mode and I don't really touch him.

Then, as a sort of "graduation" gift for myself (I got my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science this year), I picked up a KO of MP44 Prime, and I'm not all impressed with him that much, but you get what you pay for I guess. I heard it's better quality then the actual thing, but he has some issues.