Action Master hip sizes

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

masschamber
Noob

Action Master hip sizes

Post by masschamber »

Does anyone know which action masters have the larger hip vs those with just the hook?
I have a broken Gut cruncher (has the larger hip) but from my own figures only megatron has the larger size hip as well
do any of the other action masters have the larger hip as megatron isn't exactly easy to find and isn't the type of figures I'd be willing to sac to repair gut cruncher
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Re: Action Master hip sizes

Post by Time Traveller »

I haven't had every single Action Master apart, but as I recall only Megatron and Gutcruncher have that hip size. I'll have a look when I'm at the shop this week, but you may wind up needing to grab a junker fig (a super yellowed Megatron perhaps) if the die-cast hip is broken. Let me verify and get back to you!
masschamber
Noob

Post by masschamber »

arrggh thanks though, maybe I can find someone that can 3d print one given how big of a pain both of those are to find.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

So, I compared a Megatron and Soundwave each missing a leg, and the hip metal is the same width. Since I recall Gutcruncher sharing the same size as Megatron, I suspect any figures with the wider "crotch" area should have a hip that fits. Email us (contact info from the main contact page) if you want to request to buy a junker!