New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

I'll keep that in mind Minerva ;)

@ Roadbuster: The set sold for $125. I know... way too much (ok that might just be my opinion). I am going to sell off the rest of the set for $80. I just really wanted the Scrapheap figure.
The Last Autobot
City Commander

Post by The Last Autobot »

I fail at buying TFs...I think my last purchase was Generations Soundwave.

I keep checking whenever I go to Target/Wal-Mart for a Kup, but I haven't seen one. Ever.

Last time I went to Target they had over 9,000 Special Ops Jazzes, but I forgot my wallet that day :(
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

The Last Autobot wrote:I keep checking whenever I go to Target/Wal-Mart for a Kup, but I haven't seen one. Ever.
I could pick you one up. PM me if interested. Wouldn't be the same as finding one in the store yourself, though, I understand. I can't find Wheeljack or Thundercracker myself...have both on "backorder" from HTS but if I find one locally I'm cancelling that order...because after you pay shipping (from anywhere) you're still spending $20 on a deluxe. Which is too much.
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Scored a big haul today from local Walmart! Just put out the DOTM figures! Scored Sentinel Prime, Shockwave, Megatron, and Optimus Prime (w/o trailer version).

**Arrivals from mail today include:

Primal Prime (Beast Machines version) The red, blue and white colors. Simply a beautiful color toy. This is the color varient Beast Machines should have gone with it in the BW series.

Also got Generations: Perceptor, Wheeljack, Tracks and Wreckgar.

THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

That's a pretty sweet haul there, Sentinel! 8)
Bumblebee
Espionage Recon Leader

Post by Bumblebee »

Ugh i want....

To know others you must know yourself first!

The bigger they are the bigger thud they make when they fall!!!

http://www.transformerland.com/forum/vi ... 9520#89520
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Great haul Sentinel!!
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Recieved this thrid party figures set. PE-11 Scouting force. b(aka Reflector)

These figures in my opinion are worth evey cent! The parts that are detachable are not wasted space. They double as storage for the weapons. Even the tripod is one of the figures weapons. The len section stores all three laser rifles. Even the figures themselves can store their knives on their bodies. As you will see for size comparison, they are abit smaller than my original reflector figures. VERY COOL! Highly Recommend!

THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

I think I've drooled all over my keyboard. Image Those are fantastic! And I definitely want! Those weapons are huge, too! :twisted:
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

I've been watching those online.
I wanted to know what the scale was. Thanks to you, I know now.

Very impressive figures.
Very geneously designed also.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I actually just got myself an original Reflector not too long ago. I wish the show would have done more with them as unique characters (Spectro, Viewfinder, and Spyglass) rather than generic decepticlones.

I do like the mini-tripod accessory!
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I had no idea they were so small compared to a G1 Reflector, but they are very cool looking indeed! Nice purchase. :)
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

I went back to the flea market again this week and the guy I buy from had a G2 Grimlock, G1 Powerglide and Seacon Overbite. I got them all for $30. He also threw in a Transformers book called Dinobots strike back.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

These came in the mail today. All three were purchased in the same auction listing....got a decent deal on them, purchased as a "lot" too! Anyways, here we have G1 Skullcruncher, G1 Brainstorm and G1 Chromedome all 100% complete!

Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

picked up RTS perceptor and tracks for half price nice :D

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Jazz
City Commander

Post by Jazz »

Bought DOTM Roadbuster and Sandstorm. Vwery pleased with them both. Great way to start a new line. Still looking for Kup and every other Gen/RTS I want....
Jazz- Sub Commander, special ops leader, all around awesome bot.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Had three more Headmasters arrive today. All 100% complete with the only issue being one of Snapdragons wings has a broken off missile...but even that's easily replaceable. Just glad it wasn't a tailfin. Today I got: G1 Snapdragon w/Krunk, G1 Hardhead w/Duros and G1 Highbrow w/Gort. All that's left now is for me to get an Apeface to complete the '87 HM lineup.

Yeah, I know...I know....I forgot to extend Highbrows wings before I took this picture.
Group shot: The amazing thing is that all of these were purchased within the last 3-4 weeks too. I really got lucky and fell into some great deals on these. Most were purchased in "complete multiple lots".

Also got 2 RTS Scout Class Windchargers in the mail today with a couple minibots (Pipes/Outback) threw in as "extras." These are damn near IMPOSSIBLE to find here in the US. Also, the poses on each are different too. One has Windcharger with his head tilted up as if he was looking into the sky and the other has his head tilted slightly to the left as if he had caught something moving out of his peripheral vision. Thanks goes out to my good buddy, Dirge for getting these over here to me! :D
Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

Snapdragon has been on my Wanted list for a long time. You got a good deal on him.
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Nice finds, Roadbuster! :)
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Nice Windys! I'm guessing the packing variation comes from the fact that things aren't as snug as they used to be, since the switched to the "china twine" as I call it. More tolerance for slapping the figure in whichever way :P