New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Minerva wrote:Wow, he looks really cool! Nice purchase, Roadbuster!
Ditto for me too. This makes Hasbro's new Bruticus look even worse
PETER IS GOD!Image
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Recently got Transformers Prime Voyager Prime. He's pretty cool.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Here are my newest additions to my collection. First is DOTM ultimate Optimus
Next is my first 3rd party piece, the JustIToys MP-1 trailer. MP Prime now looks complete in alt mode.
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

I need to get that trailer for Prime too.

Got Transformers Prime Cliffjumper and Arcee as a gift this week.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I want a trailer for MP01 too!

I just picked up Voyager Megatron (Prime) and DoTM Ultimate Optimus Prime.
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Nice hauls everyone! 8)
Cliffjumper
Cybertronian Cowboy

Post by Cliffjumper »

just saw TF prime in the store for th first time 2 days ago should I get?....

"Look at Megatron. I'm gonna blast that smile off his faceplate".
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

The TF Prime toys are pretty awesome, especially the First Edition ones.
I recently got First Edition Starscream, Arcee and Bumblebee and they're all just awesome figures. I also got RID Bumblebee, Soundwave, Wheeljack, voyager Prime and voyager Megatron, which are also really good. So, in my opinion they're all worth getting!
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

here are the latest additions to the shelf. This was the first time I seen these two and if I couldnt get them I was staying a way from the rest of the line. SOOOOO glad I found them.

172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

I'm a Prime nut.. I must confess.

I now own:

Voyager Optimus
Voyager Megatron
Deluxe 'Bee
Deluxe Cliffjumper
Deluxe Wheeljack
Deluxe Soundwave
Deluxe Arcee
Deluxe Ratchet

Ratchet, Arcee and Soundwave are brand new..
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Congratulations, Jetfire. ;)
Btw, I'm assuming the Arcee and Ratchet are the RTS releases. Where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking?
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Jetfire wrote:I'm a Prime nut.. I must confess.

I now own:

Voyager Optimus
Voyager Megatron
Deluxe 'Bee
Deluxe Cliffjumper
Deluxe Wheeljack
Deluxe Soundwave
Deluxe Arcee
Deluxe Ratchet

Ratchet, Arcee and Soundwave are brand new..
That's a nice haul! 8)
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

Another trip to the swap meet. The TFs were hard to come by but I did find some. Most were broken movie or newer ones. some guy was going to sell me a while bag of broken stuff for $10. I was like um no thanks. I did fine a lonely G1 targetmaster scoop with out weapons for $1. I couldn't just leave him there in that horrible place where a little kid may get him and destroy him. So, I gave him a good home. Though if toys come alive at night like in Toy Story he'll be disappointed with not being played with. :wink:
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Sports Arena swap meet?
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

No, It's an outside swap meet, In very southern California. There are a few of them around.

EDIT: I was at the Spring Valley one. I have managed to get to the sports arena one a few times since OP though.
Last edited by Computron on Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

I got several things. Targetmaster Cyclonus mib, Kronoform Autokron right here on TFland. I also got Tragetmaster Kup mib, Twincast Encore, Prime Bulkhead, Targetmaster Hotrod mib.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Well I haven't shared my purchases in a long while! So here it is and a rambling:

Decepticon reinforcements have arrived to stick it to the Autobots. Decepticon Spacecase, Black Shadow, Runamuck, Runabout, Rumble, & Frenzy are ready for war.

Cliffjumper just recently arrived from Cybertron in pursuit of the Decepticons. Apparently, Cliffjumper originally planned to take them all on by himself. Rumor has it they dinged him up pretty badly and destroyed his hood, doors, and jet pack (or maybe he was $7 on ebay, I can't be expected to remember everything).

Luckily Wheeljack had a mad scientist moment and helped arm the Autobots w/ new weapons. Mirage has a new shoulder mount, Bumblebee - a hand blaster, Perceptor - a Cybertronian sniper rifle, Blaster - two hand blasters, & Kup was armed w/ two muskets.

Blaster put out a call for reinforcements before engaging these Decepticons. Shortly, Targetmasters will be arriving (for both sides - message was intercepted), along with a double spy, and a golden bee.

Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Nice additions!
Say, how'd you get your hands on that Runabout? I looked when the preorder was announced and they were sold out!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Countdown wrote:Well I haven't shared my purchases in a long while! So here it is and a rambling:

Decepticon reinforcements have arrived to stick it to the Autobots. Decepticon Spacecase, Black Shadow, Runamuck, Runabout, Rumble, & Frenzy are ready for war.

Cliffjumper just recently arrived from Cybertron in pursuit of the Decepticons. Apparently, Cliffjumper originally planned to take them all on by himself. Rumor has it they dinged him up pretty badly and destroyed his hood, doors, and jet pack (or maybe he was $7 on ebay, I can't be expected to remember everything).

Luckily Wheeljack had a mad scientist moment and helped arm the Autobots w/ new weapons. Mirage has a new shoulder mount, Bumblebee - a hand blaster, Perceptor - a Cybertronian sniper rifle, Blaster - two hand blasters, & Kup was armed w/ two muskets.

Blaster put out a call for reinforcements before engaging these Decepticons. Shortly, Targetmasters will be arriving (for both sides - message was intercepted), along with a double spy, and a golden bee.
Nice haul, bud! 8)

I finally found a Music Label Soundwave (Spark Blue) stateside for a decent price so I'm glad to have this in my collection now.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

Time Traveller wrote:Nice additions!
Say, how'd you get your hands on that Runabout? I looked when the preorder was announced and they were sold out!
I was salivating at preordering it. I think I bought it within minutes of it being listed. I figured if I didn't buy it then, I never would. I wouldn't pay aftermarket prices for Club Exclusives - just too expensive.

-

That Soundwave looks great!! How much do they go for? He is now on my 'list.'

I also heard on FMH that they are making a new Soundwave. I'll scoop him up, too!! And, to go further off topic... Has anyone seen the new War for Cybertron Shockwave? If that isn't generations/classics/universe - I don't care since he looks sweet!! I'll scoop him up too if the scalpers don't get him first!