New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Quite impressive! How's the quality?
Are Metroplex and Omega Supreme Encores as well?
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

@ OM: He looks fricken amazing. Can't wait for mine. Who did you order yours from? Mine hasn't shipped yet. :(

I just cleared off room on my shelf for mine! Can't wait to display it!
Derek-Metalz
Targetmaster

Post by Derek-Metalz »

Here's my most resent haul of vintage goodies thanks to cleaning out a friends garage. Mostly MOTU only Transformer in there was Bumble Bee. I also got an awesome Voltron that I'm trying now to track down some parts for. Few Vintage star Wars goodies and some Smurfs.

Check it out:

And a Blury pic of Voltron:
But Hopefully this is Interesting.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Minerva wrote:Quite impressive! How's the quality?
Are Metroplex and Omega Supreme Encores as well?
Thanks, the quality seems fine to me. Joints are all tight. Well worth the money if you ask me. Metroplex and Omega Supreme are vintage that I picked up right here on TFL about 2 years ago, both are complete and in very nice condition.

Thanks Countdown, I ordered him from BBTS. Hopefully yours ships soon so you too can have this awesome display piece.

I am about halfway done with his stickers and hes looking great. Once complete I will post more pics in the collections thread.
Last edited by Optimus Maximus on Thu May 09, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
trance
Site Admin

Post by trance »

Derek-Metalz wrote:I also got an awesome Voltron that I'm trying now to track down some parts for.
Sandra, we got spare voltron parts, no?
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

@ trance, Derek-Metalz - We might have some spare parts for Voltron. Derek, if you email us at [email protected] and let us know which parts you're looking for and which version of Voltron you have, we'll see what we can do. :)
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

Its been a cool minute since my Fort Max was pearly white. I need to get one of those swords!
R.I.P. Menasor
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Dinobot wrote:Its been a cool minute since my Fort Max was pearly white. I need to get one of those swords!
^^^ Ditto. Mine hasn't yellowed yet, but it's definitely an "off white, eggshell white" now. Nice grab OM! 8)
Derek-Metalz
Targetmaster

Post by Derek-Metalz »

Minerva wrote:@ trance, Derek-Metalz - We might have some spare parts for Voltron. Derek, if you email us at [email protected] and let us know which parts you're looking for and which version of Voltron you have, we'll see what we can do. Smile
I will hit up TT we are working out a trade deal and these are new wants so see how it goes. I've added what I need to my Non TF wants list.
But Hopefully this is Interesting.
skywarp408
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by skywarp408 »

Excellent hauls!

Been awhile since I was last here. I haven't been buying much of anything lately, but did manage to get this beauty. It's the original Transformers voice helmet in mint condition and it works!

PETER IS GOD!Image
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

Very cool purchase, skywarp408! Does it work like the movie voice changer helmets?
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I have never seen such a thing! I've seen the Ultra Magnus changer that you have to stick a tube down your trachea for, but never this.

You should post a youtube video of you demonstrating it! :lol:
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Thanks, yeah I thought about doing a review on Youtube. It doesn't fit my adult head and the sound isn't that great. It makes a beautiful display piece though. If I do a vid I'll post it here.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Well, it could be worse... the Movie Optimus helmet looks ridiculously huge on a grown man's head, much less a little kid.

I should dig out my Decepto-Pack and take some pictures of that one of these days. I wonder if it was manufactured by the same company. What's the stamp on your roleplay helmet?
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Time Traveller wrote:Well, it could be worse... the Movie Optimus helmet looks ridiculously huge on a grown man's head, much less a little kid.

I should dig out my Decepto-Pack and take some pictures of that one of these days. I wonder if it was manufactured by the same company. What's the stamp on your roleplay helmet?
That Decpto Pack is pretty cool looking. Is there anything like thats for the Autobots?
172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

Not that I'm aware of. I've been meaning to archive all the G1 merchandise, but I've never gotten around to it.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

I have the Decepto pack . It's made by HG Industries whereas the Helmet is made by a company called Nasta. Bought it misb and opened it several years ago. I have pictures of it somewhere
PETER IS GOD!Image
Dinobot
Warrior With No Equal

Post by Dinobot »

I have the decepto pack too. The helmet in that is extremely painful to wear, probably for kids too lol. Im missing the belt, even though it wont fit. Too bad theres not one for autobots. That would be cool to have. I like the obscure stuff. I missed my chance to score the optimus prime tent.
R.I.P. Menasor
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Got MP Thundercracker and recently Beast Hunters Shockwave.
Time Traveller
Father Time (Admin)

Post by Time Traveller »

I've just dragged home a ton of Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo. Look for archives of these soon!