New toy purchases

Discuss any and all Transformers toys and merchandise here, from G1 to Kingdom and beyond!

Moderator: Jose

SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Post by SentinelPrime »

Skywarp...I got my Metroplex from BBTS. They always ship out promptly and have great bubble wrap packing. I love him! Well worth the money!

I recently purchased what I thought as a fairly good shape 1985 Transformers Prime vs Megatron Rock Em Sock Em. The buyer did NOT take my advice to wrap everything in bubble wrap and shipping peanuts. He just wrapped it with newspaper!!! I told him that I used to work at the post office and saw postal carriers chunking packages over to rolling baskets! So...as a result I discovered a part of the bottom of Prime base was broken off. It still works most of the time.

As old as it is, I mainly bought it for display purposes anyway. It will,display good still. Needless to say, I left the seller very negative feedback.

Today I got the four pack generations Orion Pax, Bumblebee, Trailcutter and Megatron.

And a rare find...at least for me. I did not know Gobots made a pre-version of g1 Shockwave. It's called a Convertible Laser Gun.

The electronics did not work and it is missing the battery cover. Other than that its is pretty good overall shape. I think it is cool looking!

Here's the link:

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/ ... _laser_gun
THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON
LD2062
Custom Rank 4 U! Ask an Admin!

Post by LD2062 »

I've never seen that either. Way nicer then the gobot guns I've come across. I've only found those cap guns.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Got Springer, Blitzwing, Sandstorm Generations. Got Mezco's 14inch Thundercat Cheetara at the toy show too last week. :D
PETER IS GOD!Image
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

Post by Optimus Maximus »

Today I received my first new Transformer since getting FORT MAX back in June. I was so happy to own the tallest Transformer ever. Well today he has been surpassed buy Generations METROPLEX!! I can believe I have them both. This has been a big year for me collecting wise. . This guy is AWESOME! Next up I hope to pick up one or both of the TRU masterpiece figures. Anyway, thanks for looking. :D

172 and counting. :)_
Newest addition to my collection: Generations Blitzwing
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Saw Acid Storm available at a Toys r us store near me online this morning. I walked in right when they opened and happened to see a worker opening a box of Metroplexes! Perfect timing! Maybe I should have bought both Metroplexes. If I could have only got MP Soundwave it would a personal best for shopping at Toys r us.

2 outta 3 ain't bad though.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

That's a nice TRU haul! Unfortunately, there are no TRU's in my area. :( Hopefully Wal-Mart will carry Titan Metroplex this holiday season. Probably the only way I'll be able to get one.
Sideways
Autobot Scientist

Post by Sideways »

Last purchase was Generations Springer. I want Blitzwing too
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

saw 1 metrotitan at TRU while I was buying new series KREO figures. They didn't have all of them so I went to another TRU. I found one of the two KREO figs I needed, two more Metrotitans and two Acidstorms. I did buy one of the Acidstorms. :-)
Computron
Gestalt Super Warrior

Post by Computron »

I'll be back in SD in a week if anyone wants a Metroplex shipped...PM me for phone number to text.
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

I finally picked up Generations Blitzwing, Hes very awesome but I feel like he is to big. He towers over most of my classics figures and looks out of place.
Looking for packaging for 20th Anni. Masterpiece Optimus Prime and his axe and Megatron gun. PM me if you have any of these at a reasonable price.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Haven't had internet in a month, so haven't posted much!

Anyway, I got Kre-0 Piranicon Abominus and Defensor. I also got mp Prowl and waiting on Bluestreak.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

skywarp408 wrote: I also got mp Prowl and waiting on Bluestreak.
Nice! I'm waiting on Bluestreak to be released next week before I ship my MP Prowl. Gotta get that free shipping!
Optimus Maximus
Gestalt Warrior

I picked up Generations Trailcutter tonight, nice figure even if hes a little small.
skywarp408

Post by skywarp408 »

Didn't want to start a new thread, but has anyone heard anything new about Toys r us MP Soundwave? Is he gone from the stores? I don't see him on their online store anymore. I think I'm too late :( I hate to buy from scalpers on Ebay.
PETER IS GOD!Image
Minerva
Nurse to Die For

Post by Minerva »

I've heard that he's no longer available in stores, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. Although, considering it's been a while since he came out, I would guess that he's no longer available. :(
If you check other online stores that sell Transformers, you might find one.
Countdown
Micromaster Commander

Post by Countdown »

He was in stock 2 weeks ago at my TRU.

and...

Wheelie say find friend today!!

GDO Wheelie with my ebay bucks. And, I picked up Generations Megatron(us). And, 2 or 3 more... Just can't remember which ones!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Been at the Little Rock Comic Con all weekend. Awesome show! Took lots of pics. Had lots of fun....didn't buy anything there, just got to meet a lot of local fans in person that I've been chatting with over on TFW2005.

But I did hit some Toys R Us' while I was there....

Figure on the left I picked up for my good buddy Al (Galvatron) here on TFL. Who's been looking for a MP Soundwave for quite some time now. Really glad to have found him one for retail price. Last one they had too! I remember sitting up all night on 7/18th to get my order in online with TRU for my own Soundwave.

The figure on the right is one I needed for my collection. Stoked to have found him!

Galvatron
Decepticon Commander

Post by Galvatron »

very much appreciated Roadbuster buddy!!
Roadbuster
Ground Assault Commander

Post by Roadbuster »

Galvatron wrote:very much appreciated Roadbuster buddy!!
Hey, it's what friends do! 8) I'll have you on the hunt for me before long, I'm sure! :lol:
SentinelPrime
Autobot Legend

Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book

Post by SentinelPrime »

Just got this pretty cool pop up transformer book. My son and I were impressed with it. Check it out!

THE PROTECTOR OF CYBERTRON